Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Backpage & Spahunter

impala
impala18475

The People's Republic of Pennsylvania

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Now that it's been a few long months just wondering if anyone has found a reliable alternative to either Backpage or SpaHunters?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've taken to hanging outside the Welfare office

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Papi, I thought about that but if their coming out of the welfare office they alright their check and are looking to buy some meth. Guess I could get some meth but just don't wanna set up a lab

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

:)

Profile picture for Spillthebeans
Spillthebeans
•

WalMart

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Amazon.com they have everything;)

Profile picture for HumptyDance
HumptyDance
•

Babgbros.com

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

Eros.com, switter, pay site erotic monkey. Not found of usasg.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I met Flagooners mom on there last week. Good time.

Profile picture for ToyChaser
ToyChaser
•

Lexington market in Baltimore is a good place.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I'm sticking with TER & RubMaps for now.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd rather masturbate than hit up those skanks that posted on backpage, even if it was free.

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

Skipthegames

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

lopaw..... how do you get to access TER from the USA? PM if you please.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Accessing TER from the US requires a VPN service. Possibly Tor browser will work.

S
Supremeruler
•

How come there isnt any prices on these sites? How do you guys know how much these whores want?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement