tuscl

AZ HL Regulars B'Fly sighting

Sunday, June 24, 2018 11:36 AM
A review posted here last week indicated seeing Butterfly at her best at HL. Anyone confirm that the Fly is in fact back or was the post blows on two month old info ??? If she is back, maybe others are following !?!?!?

11 comments

• Richard_Head
    6 years ago
    No sightings? She brought a lot of money into that club, I could see them taking her back. I'll be in this weekend and will ask around.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some girls, they become larger than life. :) :) :) SJG
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I was at the HL yesterday, and one of my dancers said she is absolutely NOT back. She thinks that ship has sailed, and she will not be back. Considering all the issues management is dealing with, I would be very surprised if they took her back. I also had a dancer in another club (former HL dancer who was fired) tell me that HL has actually lost their liquor license and is on some type of probationary status where they can appeal to get it reinstated. My guess is that this was bullshit, but I pass it along for the good of the order. If anyone has more reliable intel, please share!
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    AND, I had another dancer tell me that Centerfolds is now actually open, but can only serve wine and beer? Again, I think this is bullshit, but if someone knows the truth from the fake news, please share!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most of these venues, if real good, they do have at least one of these bigger than life girls. Like that in Like Water For Chocolate, Gertrude, the Boxcar Scene, and she become the General Of the Revolutionary Army. Similar to Messalina and to Cleopatra. I have read about things like that, and I believe seen one taking place, among Mexicans. In the organization I am building that will be one of the stages in the women's initiations. SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I'll verify if CF's is open today. The club has a Yelp review dated May 18th. Hope it is true.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    Butterfly not back. Not coming back.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Okay, Centerfolds is not open but is remodeling and will be rr-opened in 4 to 6 weeks. This a according to some dude in the club. If she doesn't return to HL, I hope she gets on the pole somewhere in the valley. Any club would be lucky to have her. Money machine.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I was at HL today and saw a well known extras girl, not BF, who has returned after many months. I didn’t take her to the back room, so I don’t whether she feels constrained in VIP. Her floor dances were less liberal than in the past.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I’ll believe that CF is reopening when DavePhx tells us so. Until then, it’s all stripper shit.
  • Mindyourbusiness
    6 years ago
    Why are you searching for butterfly spillthebeans which girl you really into or are you on here to stir up more shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion