tuscl

Why are strippers like slinkies?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, June 24, 2018 3:10 AM
Q Why are strippers like slinkies? A They're not good for much, but it always brings a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

20 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! One of my favorite jokes ever! It’s also a pretty good description of the usefulness of some strippers.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL Spit my coffee on that one.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Obviously some people here have a love/hate relationship with strippers, sounds more like hate. I'd save that joke for politicians or lawyers, personally.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    wow
  • Lofn
    6 years ago
    Aaaand here's a good example of that casual misogyny I was talking about a few weeks back. Definitely keep it up if you want all PLs and no dancers participating in TUSCL discussions.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Aaaand here's a good example of that casual bitch that want's to play in the boys locker room but refuses to let us have our fun,SMH !!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a joke - that’s all it is. Nobody is recommending kicking a stripper down a flight of stairs! First off - it’s messy - and stripper heels make a mess of drywall - and forget about the cracks they cause in plaster...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Cashman that one above is an example of one of those SW girls from the other thread that has the SW persona confused with reality. In other words she’s nuckin futs!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    TwentyFive - she doesn’t share our sense of humor either. Why are some strippers like a bad case of diarrhea? They are a pain in the ass, they are hard to get rid of, they can leave you dehydrated (and sore), and they can cause you to stain your shorts... That’s not a joke - just a listing of the effects of getting too close to a stripper.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I not only agree but with her attitude I question her motives for posting here.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Aaaand here's a good example of that casual bitch that want's to play in the boys locker room but refuses to let us have our fun,SMH !!" How is what she said a refusal to let you have fun? Did what she said in any way preclude you from having fun, or hinder your fun in any way? You are free to proceed.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    All right kids no fightin on Sundays. Here's a clean one: Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church ... . . . . ... everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down inside they want some too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Rogertex - that’s a great joke! It’s true too.
  • These guys dont need to stop "locker [view link]"(which , contrary to what some old men may think, is not a pre requisite to be a man) for the purposes of inclusivity. The whole point of addressing "locker room talk" i.e misogyny, is to ensure its inherent flaws and.problems so that it does not occur in ANY context. @25 im sorry but you keep implying that such talk is necessary to foster an environment suitable for men, which I, and many other men, disagree with.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol, fuck em if they can't take a joke.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nicole you should take heed of the fact, I have never considered pushing any woman down a flight of steps, sometimes a joke is just a joke, in this case it was kinda funny, because it a cartoon so to speak, like I said if you can’t deal with the towel smacks stay out of the locker room.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    It's no worse than, "When God created man, she was only kidding."
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I hope these jokes aren’t interpreted as in any way condoning misogyny. They are jokes. They aren’t any sort of requirement for men to have a conversation. I’m surprised that I had to provide any level of clarification. The initial slinky joke is one where many names could be inserted (masculine or feminine) and it would remain a joke - that’s all it is.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Actually, Cash TheeOSU was correct if they can’t take a joke fuck em.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd rather fuck them if they can take a joke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion