tuscl

How do you mongers feel about me being LE that P4P?

ToyChaser
I just make them raise their right-hand and swear they are clean - then its all BBJ's & FS
Friday, June 22, 2018 4:28 PM
I honestly wish I could get on "Sex Crimes" in my city so I could offer to "let go" of charges for bj's and what not but im on traffic duty.

14 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t let you direct traffic at the mall!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    whats le ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Law Enforcement
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    i guess as long as its off duty and no one finds out
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Don’t care about your job, but I’d avoid sex crimes or anything that brings those two parts of your life together. If you don’t mix them the worst that happens if you get caught is fired and maybe a minor conviction. You get caught connecting the two and you could be looking at federal prison. But hey.... your choice....
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    A lot of strippers hate cops.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Duck you Trucidos!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t give a shit. Remember that this entire site is fiction - and things will become much more understandable.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    While I'm more than a little skeptical that this isn't a manufactured persona, I will say that I've known LEOs and COs, and as a group, those guys are the most rowdy partiers and mongers.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I don't care. I'm in the east coast. I once flirted online with a female deputy within an hour of my location in an online free talk site that was fun before the site got shut down. Apparently someone didn't like the free part. I was talking for free with girls in the UK, Canada, and Australia all at the same time. I liked their accents.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    A cop who patronizes a prostitute is a fucking hypocrite. Literally.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You, sir, are a dickhead.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Lol, I got this job cause DC starts out at $55,000 then $60,000 in 18 months. I hate this job, I hate the people. I went to the military and this is the only job I was qualified for when I left.
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    If you're for real, you'd better be posting securely. That comment about wanting to use the threat of arrest to extort BJs from girls (actually you didn't specify) might come back to haunt you, otherwise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion