tuscl

How often do.u want sex

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
-how many days a wk/times per day?
- how often did u want it what when you were in your 20's?

-for me it is twice a day..

35 comments

• madgracy
    6 years ago
    2-3 times daily
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s dependent on the day now. It varies now that I’m older. When work is crazy - and requires more focus - I might not think about sex for several hours at a time.

However, I usually want it - at least twice a day.

In my 20’s - it was more like twice an hour!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Tx, she asked how many times you want it not how many you get it!

• Longball300
    6 years ago
    It is indeed two different questions, you may want it but, if you are actually getting it, is the answer the same.
  • I meant to say twice a day when im.not busy AND when i look.good..if i dont look cute and even if not busy i.dont think abt it once. When busy i never want it.

Really curious to.see how much u wanted it when u were like 20 ish though 4 those that have yet 2 answer.lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice is waiting for a full frontal photo from you so he’ll have something to masturbate to this weekend, since he blew all his money at the club the other night eating out a strippers ass.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Baby steps Shai.... baby steps...
  • Ok cool idgaf @shailynn
  • Umm . If u look good u feel good and confident etc. Duh
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice is still picking the dingleberries out of his teeth!

He’s going to see if SJG will send him some goat pics!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    when I was in my younger 60s... four times a day seem to be a good average.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @OP Are you offering
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Once a king, always a king, but once a knight is enough..... ;-)
  • @atac that was funny
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    You mean sex with other people?
  • Yes....^^^
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Depends on my partner or partners -with who plays a big role in the answer.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Three months ago I would have said once or twice a week, but with my ATF living with me I’ve discovered that with proper motivation once a day is achievable. That’s with medical assistance at age 72.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    I'm pushing 50 and my sex drive is through the roof lately. I'd go as often as the girl would let me, honestly.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Twice a day every day
  • What does ATF stand for yall?? I think it is synonymous to sugar bby but what does the acronym itself stand 4. Thx
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Nicole, your hair is so long, looks good.

ATF is all time favorite
  • Thx^^
    And are ATF paid.or i guess it depends on how.close yall are ? Lol

• TFP
    6 years ago
    ATF means you All Time Favorite dancer in a strip club. Which means yes, she's getting paid. Although usually when the dancer is your ATF, you're considered a regular to her so she might give you better rates, better mileage, etc.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    If i was around nicole 1994 i would want it 24 7
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    My ATF recently stopped stripping, but she's still my ATF. If I find someone else I like she'll be my CF (current favorite). I think it will be a while before I'm ready to pass the ATF title to anyone else. They really have to earn it.

I'm sure some guys have an AFT and the girl has no idea, but in my case I was going to the club just to see this one girl, and she knew it. She made good money from me, but didn't phone it in.

a glossary of terms are here https://www.tuscl.net/gloss.php
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Twice a day now unless I'm sleepy.
    In my 20's, every few hours.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The only time I *don’t* want sex is the hour or two after I’ve had sex. Then I want it again.

Now, whether or not I can manage to actually *have* sex at any given time is questionable. My *desire* is not.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I meant to say twice a day when im.not busy AND when i look.good..if i dont look cute and even if not busy i.dont think abt it once. When busy i never want it."

In your first discussion comment you said you haven't grinded on a guy since high school. Then several comments later you said you love giving lap dances. Pick one personality.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You are also now recycling photos and giving them new Snapchat taglines. It's not rocket science. I'll show you.
  • Thanx for the input..seems like twice a day is the average.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    at least twice a day. sometimes five or six
  • ^ @phat boy that is insane ...but cool
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Im not saying I can go that many times every day lol but once in a while...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion