tuscl

When u get on a strip club webstite and..

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
...get called a troll.not bc your posts are offensive or irrelevant(only one was offensive which already apologized for and all other posts related to.the industry) but bc your comments contain attitude but only as a response to members who gave it to u first? Lmao
...when u get on a strip club website and get called for bein a troll just bc u like skype better and are still called a troll when members havent even tried skyping u to verify their claims..

...when u get on a strip club website and know that after ppl read this they will claim the reason they dont skype is bc they know u are already fake but u realize that is stupid bc they spend more time claiming youre fake than spending a mere 5 min to verify that via skype.

Lmao have a nice day ppl. Hope plans dont change and that i can go to strip club to watch girls with good makeup and bodies and how they interact with men cuz its intriguing as hell .lol

6 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    She has a beautiful nose.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994, either suck my dick, spread your legs for me, or go away.

/Thread
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Why post a discussion to say you are real - when you could take that time and take a photo and post it to imgur - and settle it without needing to Skype with each doubter...
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Nicole, I have an easy way for you to prove you arent a male hairless ape troll pretending to be female.

Imagine meeting me. Where do you want my BSLC.

There is only one right answer and all female hairless apes know it. Especially my friend rickdugan’s daughters. Theyve told me they want it. I told them they have to wait untill they’re old enough.

After all, I’m a lion, not a sicko.

ROAR!!!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Get a new hobby troll. You suck.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I will give the benefit of doubt that Juice is not trying to play again with a new female profile. Maybe it's a female. They are half the population. It's much easier to tell in a strip club though. You see tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion