tuscl

July 10 DTW

stanlee
Illinois
Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:02 AM
hey so I’ll be in the D again on 7/10. My dance card is clean and free. Flight club!? Bogies? Legends? Colly? Landing strip? I’m open to options. What’s cracking? Let a cracker know!!

19 comments

• s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Flight Club Landing Strip BT’s Criket Subi’s If none of those work out, there is Bogarts and both Henry’s as a last resort
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Enjoy your trip. Excellent new avatar!
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Stan: Was just up for a four day aboot a month ago; read my reviews for some recent intel. I would say ironman has the list right. Good Hunting.
  • goodguy
    6 years ago
    Stan, As a long-time frequenter of the clubs in the Detroit area, I agree with the list s275 provided. However, I have not had great experiences at Subi's, Bogarts, or Henry VIII and have not been to them in several years. I would defer to s275 pm them. I would focus my visit first at the Flight Club and Landing Strip and then if they are not that great then I would check out Criket and maybe BT's. IMHO
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking about Landing Strip this time just to break it up
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Landing Strip is a good club and has a party atmosphere late at night. It's not as expensive as the Flight Club, but I also don't find the dancers as attractive.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Flight Club Colossuem Landing Strip BT's (DEARBORN) Players Legends (OTC) Cricket
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately I don’t make it Detroit very often. Has something happened to penthouse that makes it no longer on the list of good clubs?
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    VIP in penthouse no longer has curtains
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Don’t stick your dick anywhere jackslash wouldn’t. Then again that is a very short list for jackslash
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Legends is extras free now and all of the extras friendly girls went to Coliseum. Many of the remaining girls are probably not going to go for OTC.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ adding to what Legend just said, the last time I was at Flight Club, I briefly talked to a dancer that came over from Legends and she told me that extras are now forbidden at Legends.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Oh great I can buy heroin downtown but can’t get a bj? Geez!!!!!!
  • maho
    6 years ago
    Heading to Detroit next week for 5 days and plan on hitting Flight Club and Coliseum numerous times. Soooo many good time at Penthouse Club the past few years so perhaps I'll pop in for a courtesy visit, but there is a very good chance I won't even bother.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    s275ironman, You were probably talking to one of the blondes who left. I saw them in photos at FL from their amateur night competition. Vice almost repeated what they did at Penthouse. I don't want to publicly talk about it what happened too much, but vice is raiding less and sending in nosey undercovers who like to log info more.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ Yes, she was a blonde
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    Geographically you should start at The landing strip and then the Flight Club. It is an easy drive from there to Criket and then on to B.T's. If you stay on the West side you can hit Bogies if you need to to on the way back.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Bvino LS is on my list but I have to be in novi for meetings before the debauchery can begin
  • Omg ur pic lol..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion