Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper name?

sweetjamesjones

I support the naked hustle

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

This week’s teacher sleeping with student has a name that could pass for a stripper stage name. She looks like she could possibly be a stripper as well.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Kayla Sprinkles? Just put her on stage already! That name destined her for the pole very early on in life!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

How does this information get out? You have two people involved.I figure a guy just CAN'T keep it to himself!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - Fact! Guys like to brag. Even on TUSCL. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Never once have I ever mentioned my high school exploits! Easy to do when they were nil. I can't think of a teacher I would even wish on me.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Kayla Sprinkles? Just put her on stage already! That name destined her for the pole very early on in life!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Sorry for the double post. I shouldn’t try to multitask.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I have never in my life seen the last name “sprinkles”

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

She looks cute in the pic. I’d tip her.

I agree guys like to brag. And teenage boys in particular lack the ability to STFU.

Profile picture for evesbel
evesbel
•
Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I’d get a few dances from Sprinkles. The “victim” in this case was a very lucky young man.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

I believe most of these prosecutions cause more harm than good. Imagine the guilt this kid will have to carry for life.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

one,

Quilt? :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement