tuscl

Best way to get rid of smoke smell

jwin069
Georgia
Ok, this may seem like a silly question but humor me. Most of the Strip clubs I visit on the regular you leave and smell like an ashtray. For some this doesn’t present a problem but for me it does. I’ve tried the getting a room and changing but the smell lingers in the car. Covering on cologne doesn’t help either. The most created Idea that I have used is going to one of those restaurants that when you leave you smell like you work there but even then there is a fint smell of smoke.
I know some of you are saying go to a smokeless club but the one that is, would be the equivalent of shitting where you eat and we all know how that ends.
In short has anyone found a solution to this of shouldn’t I get used to changing and throwing away perfectly good clothes?

24 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You could get a divorce and then it wouldn’t matter.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Is there any other location that makes you smell like smoke, like a bar, bowling alley, etc, that you could use as an alibi?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Febreeze... Or just have a gym bag in the car with another set of clothes.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Better yet, pick up smoking and then you'd be your own alibi
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Febreeze works and Ozium in the car works too.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Join a gym that’s open 24 hours then you can take a shower before you go home.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    * have change of clothes in car

* drive with windows down

* join a cheap gym with shower facilities

* rent a cheap by the hour motel and shower
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    How fint is the smell? There must be a created way to spray Fabreze on your clothes...

Don’t sit back in your car with smoky clothes. Change before you sit back in your car. Spray some Fabreze in the air - and step into it. It’s a Fabreze shower! Also, drive home with you car windows open - and sunroof open.

Another option is very obvious - start smoking! You’re welcome!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Use Uber
  • ime
    6 years ago
    just keep a half smoked cigar around so it just seems like you smoked a cigar
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Change clothes before you get into the car. Use the large “adult size” disposable wash clothes starting at your head and working you way down. Put on the fresh change of clothes. Keep the smokey clothes in a sealed plastic bag that goes to the cleaners not into the home laundry.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm not obnoxious enough to smoke cigars.

Wait, yes I am. But I don't do it anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    flagooner +5

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure who may have tried this one (fuck you Jackie!) - but one of our colleagues may have shit his pants to cover up the club smell.

Even if it doesn’t fully cover up the smell - your wife will realize that strip club smoke is down the list a bit...
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I have a similar problem. Change when you first get to the car and then keep your clothes in a sealed bag in the trunk until you can take care of them. Then drive back home with the car windows down to get rid of any lingering scent. If necessary, you can also leave the car windows open overnight, though that's probably overkill. When you are at home, also wash your hands and your face before going to bed.

Trying to be practical here. I've heard others take about taking a shower before going home, but that's not always realistic if you're already out late. Also, if one was to get changed before getting in the car, where would that happen? In the parking lot? Inside the club? I don't think that is realistic either in most cases.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Rick, I keep my change of clothes in the back of my suv and change behind my vehicle....having always parked pulling in backwards and in a location that will provide me cover. Not saying it works everywhere but does for me 9 times out of 10.
  • crsm27
    6 years ago
    Frabreeze..... When you get out of the club... grab the frabreeze and hose yourself down. Sit in car and drive home. Also frabreeze car when exiting.

Works wonders.
  • James1557
    6 years ago
    Come to England. Smoking is banned in all indoor locations!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ almost the same in CA. Overall smoking rate and stripper smoking rate continue to drop as a result.

SJG
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Move to State with no smoking laws. :-)

If that is unrealistic, then a spare set of clothes for clubbing. change into the clubbing clothes, then return to your regular clothes before returning home.

Use the other suggestions (fabreeze, windows down) as necessary.

I'm assuming you are trying to hide this from a SO. My other suggestion would be to ask you to think about whether this is all worth it just to go to a strip club. A divorce would rid you of having to worry about smokey clothes.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Start smoking
  • jwin069
    6 years ago
    I carry extra cloths and take a shower but you clearly at the end of the day no one smells like they just got out the shower. Funny side note, there is this wing restaurant next to a gas station I use, the other day I actually went in, REEKED of wings, think this maybe my answer even though I hate the same of wings almost as much as the smoke smell.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The smell of smoke is difficult to get off of clothes. It can get in your hair too - and everywhere.

The only method is to change clothes before getting in your car. The smell can get in the car too.

Then you need to shower - and change clothes - and then drive home with your windows open.

Be careful with where your fingers go - as smoke is questionable - but the scent of pussy on your fingers makes you immediately guilty.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion