tuscl

What 30 years can do to a woman’s physical appearance

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
WARNING: certain images in this this story can be disturbing to some readers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art…

32 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    God no! You can't tell it's the same woman. It takes effort, but you can maintain your attractiveness even as you grow old.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    JS69, she's about your age (you're pushing 60). Do you look the same now as you did in your late 20s? Or is this "aging" thing only applicable to women?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    She's 60 - 60 y/os are not supposed to look hot - many 60 y/o women look like that.

She obviously looks very different from her Top Gun days but that was 35+ years ago - I don't think she looks terrible - if she lost some weight, dyed her hair blond, and wore a nice dress, she probably would look good for her age.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Val Kilmer doesn't look like a stunner either
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    OTOH - Tom Cruise is 55 and IMO looks great - I wonder if he's had work done bc he's face looks more sculpted now than in his 20s - early-on his face used to look rounder - maybe he drastically improved his diet later-on?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - Val Kilmer looks like he either had a bad nervous breakdown or drugs, or both - but he went downhill a long time ago and he used to be super good-looking
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Both Kelly and Val aren’t holding up so well.

I guess taking it in the keister and Scientology help to slow the aging process? Tom Cruise looks the same.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    you know what they say---black don't crack! :-)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Crack is whack!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In certain cases - genetics can really suck.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    No I don’t look the same as I did when I was 30. But I haven’t fallen nearly this far. While there are many exceptions on both sides, in general women tend to age worse than men.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I agree with js69. Women look much better than men at a younger age, a lot of guys in their 20s still look like they are going through puberty, so women fare better on the front end. Men, tend to fare better on the back end.

I think a lot has to do with how you take care of yourself but genetics play a big part too.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    My perception is that generally men hold up their appearances better than women. My best example of this is 2 movies. America Pie and American Pie the Reunion which was shot 13 years later. The starring women all look older while the men don't.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I like boobies.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Physiological or cultural? I go for cultural. The idea that men hold up better with age is a myth propagated by delusional old men who think they're attractive to teenage girls.

You would know, @Flag.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Propagated by the fact that females dump young niggas for older dudes more often than I care to count my broken hearts
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Part of it is genetics. Some of it is lifestyle choices (smoking, eating, exercise, tanning). I think the lack of estrogen and other female hormones as a women gets in her 40s and later really plays a part as well. Nature wasn't exactly fair giving humans females early menopause along with just a few other species.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    It also depends where you live, places like NY, Miami, LA, have access to better beauty treatments, and it depends if the woman is a working woman who needs to take pride in her appearance or a stay at home mom, who rarely gets dressed to impress.
    Not saying that diet and genetics don’t play a role, but I do business with many women in their 50s and 60s that look damn good, actually I often see sharp older gals with a fat Schlub for a husband, and I wonder why she doesn’t dump the fucker.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive that is an interesting thought. Those areas do provide access to some great treatments - I agree.

However, I was wondering if the basic pace of life might cause folks to age at a quicker rate? Those large cities can run through folks - and spit them out. Just a thought.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Kelly McGillis used to work out at the same gym I did in Brooklyn in the early 90's. She was so hot. Looks like she has not been to a gym since I saw her last.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Been thru small cities in the US, the fat to fit ratio is pathetic. I'd say the larger the city the more pressure to look great well into the sunset years
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Damn ...... she was a total crush when I was younger. Would have never recognized her (obviously).
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm not as thin as I was at 30, but I am still recognizable as the same person. With exercise and a sensible diet, you can be attractive in your 60's. Kelly must have given up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Cashman My thinking is the rate at which you age has everything to do with personal habits, like Jack said, I might not look the same but I’m still recognizable.
    @GACA My thoughts exact, when I’m traveling when I get into other parts of this country tha fat to fit varies tremendously.
  • mcorle1
    6 years ago
    Soooo... she's not going to be Mav's love interest in the sequel?
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    That's crazy. Most beautiful women don't understand how much their sexual market value is worth and waste it on losers and shit jobs.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @LW ^^^^ truer words were never spoken
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Doesn't she play on lopaw's team?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive- that makes sense. It’s definitely a major component of the aging process.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Compare to Christie Brinkley at 60. Still a stone cold fuckable fox.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    It's def a combination of factors, smoking, alcohol, excessive sun exposure, genetics play a large role and most importantly maintaining your body through proper nutrition, hydration and exercise..... WTF I sound like an infomercial..... as a dude in his late 50's who routinely get guessed to be early 40's.... thanks Dad!
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    She was very masculine in the movie and she now looks like an overweight middle age man/dyke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion