tuscl

Lol at thess guys..

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
While i do.think.border patrol and protecting our borders is important, LMAO hard as at border patrol agents who dont let undocumented immigrants come to US, but will never cease to hesitate paying an undocumented stripper or prostitute 4 services. #scum of the fucking earth #double standards #as bad as liberals eho use kids to limit gun rights

11 comments

• Lol @ these guys **
  • But will never hesitate to pay**
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    @Founder why isn’t this person banned. They’ve made false claims about a club I work at.
  • Lol you're one dumb bitch bc you misinterpreted what i said. I dont agree but i mean..it is whatever. U can ignore my post.
  • ^^also "false." Claims based on misinformation given by people at your club does not make my claim "false". And even if it does, no ome can do.anything about false claims based on misinformation as opposed to malice whicb is what would make it.a big deal. You can take your dumbass home now.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Nicole1994 - troll status likely, more annoying than dangerous
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    And butt ugly too
  • Yalls comments are funny..lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yes they are, and you are not.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    zoe101, when did Nicole1994 make those comments about your club?

I don't take Nicole1994 seriously since she made the comment about never having seen a penis in real life. If true that's pretty weird. ;)

There are many other funny comments that would have been more brilliant!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I hope you're a bad troll, because the alternative is that you're a genuine moron.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion