tuscl

Otc expectations

BudWeedGuy
Downriver Michigan
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:25 AM
So I go to the club with my wife regularly. She's bi and we do extras. We just had a dancer give us her number to come over to us next time. Anyone in the Detroit area know what a reasonable cost is? $150 bb double bj in the club. Also, my wife is attractive for what it's worth.

14 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I don't live in Detroit, so I can't answer your question. But how does someone find out that their wife is "bi" ? How does that come up in conversation ?
  • BudWeedGuy
    6 years ago
    Lol good question. She told me after 5 years of marriage and lots of suspicion. Said she wanted a threesome in passing and then she slowly admitted she is bi. She only wants to be with a girl if I am there tho. She tried it once without me and didn't like it as much. So now we go to clubs. Not a bad deal.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I'm not from Detroit but we have paid $200 for a visit back to our room before. As far as the wife being bi..... just ask.
  • BudWeedGuy
    6 years ago
    Thank you for the answer.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If it’s a threesome with you, your wife and a female stripper - how does a double bj happen? Does your wife have the stripper suck a strap on?
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    You’re one lucky bastard.
  • BudWeedGuy
    6 years ago
    They both give me a BJ whenever we go. Wife likes to make out and mess around for a song or two and then they get to it. I am very lucky no doubt.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Very lucky is an understatement. Enjoy your trip to Detroit!
  • BudWeedGuy
    6 years ago
    I actually live .4 miles from my local spot. We got a number from a super hot dancer who wants to come over to have a full 3some with us. That's why I was curious pricing. We are pretty new to this world. Just been going about a year or so. I know it's different dependent on location just looking for a ball park
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Depending on the dancer it could be more....or less. We have been quoted more.......and been given a free ride. If I were you I'd be sure to find out what she is willing to do or not do. It's not always fun if you end up with a pillow princess.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Have tyoucalky paid anywhere between $200-300 each fir 3 some OTC. Logistics inside the club Are too cramped for my tastes If the girls are truly into each other it is worth every
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I am a big Detroit club fan even though I don’t live there. Depending on the quality of the club usually depends on the cost of services. Of course, higher quality club more cost. I like higher end clubs so a nice VIP session in Detroit would run me $150 up to $400, with the average being around $200. I had an arrangement with two attractive strippers who would meet me at my hotel (separately) when I was in town, and I paid $150 to $200 if that gives you a better idea.
  • BudWeedGuy
    6 years ago
    Yes that is what I was looking for. I figured this was the range. Thank you sir.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I think that there are a lot of women who are bi or bi curious but are reluctant to admit it, even to their SO. Props to the ones who do and decide to enjoy it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion