tuscl

NEED HELP

LolaR
Georgia
I am 25 and can't find a job that i like or want to stay in and not making any money at current job.
I have been researching and I want to dance just not sure where.

I am 5'6. Black about 145 lbs. 32, 29,39 measurements.
Some pole experience, I danced jazz and African so I do have rhythm.

Living in Atlanta. Any suggestions besides Magic City, Vlive or blue diamonds?

50 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Have you considered becoming a nuclear physicist?
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Come to Tijuana! I am looking for some more ebony girls and as an added perk all the tacos you can eat while at work!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    With that big butt you need to be dancing at a black club. There are plenty in Atlanta. The most popular appear to be Strokers, Club Blaze, Pinups and Club Wax which is the only bikini club and has no permit requirements. I'm white and my favorite black club has been the Gold Rush but I haven't been there in awhile.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nina can give you the rundown on Projects Clubs.
  • LolaR
    6 years ago
    @flagooner. which ones are project clubs? and what is Nina's page?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To dance in Atlanta you need a dancer license - as shadowcat mentioned Club Wax is a black bikini club so you don't need a license and could be a club to learn the ropes.

Often times black girls have trouble getting hired in mixed clubs especially if they are thick or too curvy.

Post some pics so we can see what you look like and what clubs may perhaps be a fit for you - you can upload pics to imgbox.com then put the link here.
  • Clearly some of the guys on here arent taking ur question seriously which is sad since you are looking to work.so u should get reviews for those clubs by cliking on the "reviews setion" for legitimate answers. I also recommend u to apply to some vegas clubs if youre willing to make a big move(totally worth the salary if u think u could do well).i applied online to one pretty busy and popular one(msg me for the name cuz i have to check my email) just to see whay they would say lol and i got a response asap from them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Making $$$ dancing is not necessarily easy especially in Atlanta where dances are $5 & $10 - you should keep your day job and dance part-time to see if dancing is for you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sorry that we haven’t welcomed you properly.

If you are interested in auditioning - you should first - Show Us Your Tits!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Amazing how many wannabee dancers are now on the site now that "other" sites have closed down.
  • ^^Totally!!! Lmao wtf. @skibum
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Do not work in nicole1994s club, shes ugly you will take all 2 of her customers and she will make no money.
  • Also i am not being naive lol im just a normal ass person.who has very normal standard by making the following comment..i am genuinely astounded that even onlin, some guys feel ok asking girls to show their tits even if it is just t "joke around"..guys dont fucking joke around like that to girls in front of others and if they do, it is only the type of dude one would be embarassed to be bc it is genuinely that embarassin.real talk..like damn
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    NinaBambina is a dancer and a fairly regular contributor to this site. She may see this post and respond, or you can send her a PM.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Skibum609 - you make a good point. I really don’t mind this influx - as long as these newbies show us their tits. No need for any dudes to flash their man-boobs - just the hot dancers!
  • ...and that isnt even.how you talk to women in strip clubs and if it is, u clesrly dont know hoe to speak to womeb assertively without sounding like a dumbass:))
  • ^ @cash: if u are ok with newbies as long as they show u boobs etc, it is not the newbies themselves that u yourself(or at least tmany others) have a problem with which yall claim...like clearly.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There are differences when speaking to a woman in real life - and when speaking to a dancer in a club. My questioning is more direct in a club.

It’s not the same as what I said above (as I don’t jump around clubs yelling “Show me your titties!”) - but it’s important to be in control and to be direct with dancers.
  • LolaR
    6 years ago
    Thanks to all those who helped
    I appreciate it and @cash you are not thanked and I hope you find your way through your disgusting douchebag ways and find something useful to say
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^?
    Must be a troll.

How can someone write on a discusion board dedicated to strip club enthusiasts without expecting to find guys who like to see boobies? C'mon now.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    LolaR - first off - we still haven’t seen your tits. So, if you plan to dance, this would be a long time to keep a customer waiting.

If you can’t handle my typed replies - and you overreact to my childish humor - how will you handle it when a drunken customer says something stupid? It’s much easier to deal with this stuff here, than in the club.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Nicole please keep your clothes on!

If a drunk San Jose Guy was in Tijuana and could choose between you and a goat he’d pick the goat every time. I bet even Flagooner would pick the goat over you.
  • @cash how can u be so dumb. Shes ok with that in the club cuz thats what she signed up to do.in thr club not in here. Cuz they would b paying her in the club and she isnt getting paid on here.like fucking duh
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Don’t underestimate my stupidity! I’m dumber than dumb!

So, you are saying she’d be ok with anything - as long as she got paid?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @skibum I find it amusing that these little girls want to play in the men’s locker room then they get all butthurt when they find out we’re men, at least our regular dancers like to play with us. This Nicole is not only a troll but afflicted with GPS.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @skibum I find it amusing that these little girls want to play in the men’s locker room then they get all butthurt when they find out we’re men, at least our regular dancers like to play with us. This Nicole is not only a troll but afflicted with GPS.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Say it again twentyfive!

• LolaR
    6 years ago
    Alright guys lets get back to the topic. im not here to start a web feud so all yall need to chill. No I would not do anything just because of money. and showing my tits as you said is not an issue i show them as i please but showing them on here to the one guy who didn't give any constructive feedback will not land me a gig or put money in my pocket so plz save that for ig whores. i am just seeking help from people who are willing to be helpful and not just trolls.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I like Lola. She's got spunk.
  • LolaR
    6 years ago
    @cash i get it im aware of the environment and if that bothered me i would not have social media, get on the internet,or go outside. I get what youre saying but that was not the topic and i am asking for help not what does it feel like to be bothered or trolled or harassed i am woman so i already know those answers. it would be different if you said something helpful to the discussion get me? great
  • LolaR
    6 years ago
    @flagooner ha thanks doll
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @LolaR I don’t think anyone is trolling you because you’re a woman, you are in the boys locker room, we act the way we act, if you want to play with the boys, we’d love to have you, but don’t come on here with an attitude that reeks of moral superiority and not expect to be called out on it.
  • @ 25. You are conflating "being men" and by nature,inevitably talking to women your interest with treating them as what they are not...i.e animals and dogs. Theres a huge difference
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You really should get a wet wipe though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Lola

Don't take it personally - newbs often get hazed on the board, dancer or not - take it w/ a grain of salt - also, it being an anonymous board, in the past there have been trolls posing as dancers as yanking our chains - and there's no way to know who's who.
  • Im not talking about moral superiority thats lame. Im talking common sense and logic
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nicole you clearly are afflicted with GPS, it’s a bit contagious, go see a doctor or SJG, in the meantime get out of my locker room bitch.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Nichole.. you’re the reason no one is taking op seriously.

OP try doing a search on stripperweb or even yelp and just calling clubs or go visit as a customer. this is a board for customers to shoot the shit and a bad place for a newbie to seek advice
  • Again, many of you seem to disregard the difference im conveying your sexual interests to women and men alike. Theres a difference between talking abt sex vs being plain derogatory which im not sure why yall ignore. Theres also a difference in venue which yall ignore and im.not sure why. Just bc u signed up to have sex in a brothel doesnt mean u signed up to have sex any where and every where is the same reason why just bc a eoman agrees to strip in a club does not imply she will do it outside the club. No morality in this. It is all common sense. Lol thats all i gotta say
  • @ zoey. No i am not, because in order for ur comment to.be true, that would mean they talked to her seriously before my arrival to.this thread which is certainly not the case.
  • LolaR
    6 years ago
    lol none personal. I just thought i would receive some help from this site. i'm not taking anything personal its comical really. why do you guys go back and forth just agree to disagree or ignore and keep it pushin damn but I will take my questions elsewhere thanks to those who addressed the original post
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You are a female version of SJG get lost dummy.
  • bc i have like 10 mins while im waiting for buses to.get across campus lol. I agree takong legit time if i had something alternative to do instead pf waiting like 15 mins etc would b dumb lol. I cant read cuz its too loud in public :/
  • BobbyJChiStrip
    6 years ago
    I think if you can glam it up, you'd have pretty good luck at Oasis, or Mardi Gras. They seem to be a pretty mixed lot every time I've gone there. I wouldn't bother with Club Wax if you're brand new. It's a very high extras place and best to figure out your personal boundaries first rather than have it expected of you right away.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @lola that remark was to Nicole the troll, you ninja’d in between sorry.
  • LolaR
    6 years ago
    haha i did ninja my way in there lol. thx @bobby i didnt even think of those places
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    LolaR - I wish you the best. I hope you find a club that provides a great environment for you to enjoy your work - and to make great money.

We get lots of trolls here, and I had made the assumption that you were trolling us as well. It seems that you have a genuine interest in constructive input.

If I had experience in your region, I’d be happy to offer my input. Good luck!
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Not one Follies mention?!

I need to get to ATL and see these clubs for myself
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Lola, check out StripperWeb (of it's still even up).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion