on SA

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I see this under What I'm looking for..LOL

Interested in Text relationship due to my chaotic schedule at the moment

14 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    That translates to "just send me money asshole and I'll send you a catfish pic sometimes." Otherwise, leave me alone.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    The sad thing is, she'll find a sucker to pay her for it.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^Fuck that shit. If I ever get involved with some SA cunt or some similar arrangement -- unlike a lot of PLs I read about -- I can assure you if she wants any money she's be sucking it out of me or bending over while I stretch her out before she gets a fucking dime. Never understood why some clowns just dish out money like Halloween candy without getting some form of tail in return.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It means you pay for fake photos - and she/he provides a few texts that are sexy too. It’s all downside for you - and all upside for her/him.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Stupid is as stupid does.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    While I think it's important not to underestimate the stupidity of horny guys, the general belief seems to be that the online-only girls, just like the platonic girls, rarely ever find takers, and end up giving up. I hope that's true
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    It's easy to report this type of girl for "online-only." SA will take her profile down.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of the old phone sex scams.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Phone sex was a scam!?!?! SONS OF BITCHES!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^lol
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Had a chick I was chatting up say she only does online for the first week, then if compatible she will meet in person. Said unlimited texts/sexts, pics vids...for a price.

$200

I said no thx, I don’t pay for online or upfront anymore
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Only had one online only that tempted me. She wanted $10 for a permanent subscription to her uncensored Snapchat. In the end though, I figured I’d only see fake pics and never hers, and that “permanent” meant only as long as she could convince guys to keep ponying up ten bucks.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    The "permanent" Snapchat scam works like this:

1. Claim you're offering a special for a lifetime subscription for 48 hours.
    2. Set your price and posts lots of sexy teaser pics claiming you'll get more if you sign up.
    3. Snap for about a month with those who signed up.
    4. Claim your account got deleted, or you lost your subscription list, or you have to make a new account.
    5. Start the scam with a new group of men.

I've never paid for online pictures but I see this scam with a lot of the girls I follow, some of whom have modeled for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I figured on number 3. I could def see 4 and 5 happening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion