tuscl

Stripper hair dressers

Stopped in a place near my home. 50,000 sf of guns, indoor ranges (long & short) restaurant and barber shop. Chick cutting my hair used to work at the Landing Strip! Gotta love the USA

8 comments

• Chitownsparty
    6 years ago
    Hang on....there is a gun range, with a barber shop and restaurant?

I met my old girl at Player’s, she was just getting her start at a high end salon in B’ham. Came to realize after a few haircuts that the dances were a way less expensive to see her!
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    The stripper American dream is a cute salon.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Strippers have cut my hair, at the Super Cuts in the Sunnyvale Town and Country Center.

SJG

Hitler's Ratline & the Nazi Cult in Diaspora - A conversation with Peter Levenda
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_op19M4f…
    notice they stylized way they write 'NAZI' in the main part of the video. You know what that is a reference to. Lol !
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If you can go to a gun range, why get your hair cut?
  • Chitownsparty
    6 years ago
    Yeah, that's a good point JS.....
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Next to being in nursing school, I’d say the 2nd most popular profession told to me by strippers is hair dresser. Many say that’s their day job and they strip 1 or 2 nights a week for extra money.

SIDENOTE - there’s a WalMart in my town and they have a salon inside there, and it’s right in front of the check out area. Now I love to go to WalMart because there are 4 smoking hot MILFs that work in there. I’d never get my hair cut there, maybe I can go in and get my nails done or something and ask if any of them are strippers ahem I mean have a 2nd job on the side.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    :) :) :)

SJG
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    According to the owner he’s waiting on liquor license will then open a cigar lounge too. The pkace is awesome. Less than 6 months old city been hassling him but he’s getting it all figured out. Huron Valley guns in new Hudson for my fellow neighbors
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion