tuscl

Bj99 status

Lord_Cthulhu
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Friday, June 8, 2018 2:31 PM
Some of you have noticed Bj99's absence from the board. I just received a text from Bj99's boyfriend informing me that she is back in the hospital with a severe case of chlamydia. I have no further information, but will post when I do. Feel free to leave you get well wishes below.

16 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thanks for letting us know. BJ99, get well soon. We miss you. SJG Vietnam Freelancers And Hostess Ladies [view link] Come visit Zona Norte / Tijuana México Red Light Districts (part 1), much loved, believed to be showing the inside of that Mermaids Message Place [view link] King Crimson Red [view link]
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Shockingly, she got it from just LOOKING at one of flag's dick pics
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ :) :) :) SJG
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’m fine. Just gets a little boring in here sometimes. Thanks for the well wishes tho. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ in here? Are you home, or in a hospital? Hope you get well soon. So you know Lord_Cthulhu? How? SJG Robin Trower [view link]
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “On” here. As in, the forum. I didn’t go to the hospital. I don’t know lord chalupa.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    BJ, I heard a nasty rumor that you caught an STD by looking at one of Flag's dick pics. Could you comment? It sounds credible.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s not true. He is always sure to wrap it w a hundred dollar bill for protection. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You better check flags Benjis he does this thing where he cuts the corners off of four separate bills and scotch tapes them onto singles.He also uses a photocopier sometimes so I'd be super wary of any bills, from that nursing home escapee.;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Not only does the Benji serve as protection, it helps to hide my refusal to manscape.
  • Lord_Cthulhu
    6 years ago
    Good news. People were worried because Flag's dick pic STDs are said to be drug-resistant.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    LOL @ lord chalupa
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    C'mon Lord Chalups, that wasn't very nice.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Lord Chalupa need to be a little more creative. He should go Skype w Nicole, while the funny trolls entertain us here.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "Lord Chalupa" Brilliant! On the other hand, a guy with weirdo gibberish for a tag line can't be all bad... ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    somebody took a corner of a twenty and photo copied it four times on a ben to make it look more authentic. looked pretty good in the dark. then I noticed that half the corners were upside down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion