tuscl

To the man who..

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 1:13 PM
To the .man on the UsA thread who said he hoped not to see a 300 lb girl in bikini: I'm sure you said that with the intent to look out for her, soping she doesnt show up only to get embarassed on stage.but since you didn't, pleade shut the fuck up and just switch your channel if she does show up like that, cuz obvi she totally can lmao:)) thx. didnt comment on actual thread bc couldnt find it again after logging back in

17 comments

• Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I miss the good old days when cunts like you got a bullet from a ruger a needle or a cost effective group shower from local government instead of disability
  • Cool story bitch
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicole Everyone has that idiot on ignore we don’t pretend he exists
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Is this a troll complaining about another troll and then yet another troll commenting on it? And they 25 walks in and is like “hey guys wassup?” Lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    “And then” Fucking Siri
  • @25 yea but it still a major issue since that user spoke the thoughts of many males.
  • Many males other than himself **
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fuck you shailynn , couldn't resist picking on ol grouchy could ya ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't want to see a 300 pounder in a bikini.
  • Yeah but my point is u have the option not to, which is in ur control (by turning tv off) and whether or not u see that shouldnt be in any one else's control
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Is there gonna be a warning? Like okay viewers there’s going to be 10 hot shocks then there’s an ugly fat chick coming in 54 seconds so during that time you may wanna switch to Fox News it sportscenter.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure what the point is? Any girls looking to enjoy watching a 400 pound - 50 year old guy - in a man thong - swinging his hips and shoving his ass in a woman’s booty.
  • ^ the point is i have a pretty obvious fucking point bc although no woman wouldnt wanna c that, that wouldnt justify the man not being able to be on stage bc what justifies that is not viewer desire, but rather the purpose of the pageant- self expression. If you think they need a bunch of male viewers to stay relevant, youre dead wrong lmao. There are too many women who will not only watch but continue to apply despite what men want to see , thus allowing the pageant to preserve its relevance.who the fuck do yall think.yall are where u think a competition with zero male participants needs or should allow ur desires ? Lmao damn yall got me fucked up!!!!
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    Stay relevant? It hasn't been relevant in 30 years. It's barely a blip on the radar, and only in the news because it's changing it's format.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Sounds like there is a 300 pound elephant in the room wearing a bikini
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Hey, a 300 pound woman could be exquisitely proportioned....... if she was 8 feet tall! ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If the pageant is only about self expression - and doesn’t concern itself with what viewers want to see - the point is moot! It will become even less relevant - with even fewer viewers - and it will end! Enjoy watching those hogs express themselves with finger painting while it lasts! Unless they turn it into a complete freak show - it’s going to fade into obscurity - unless they wake up and increase the audience appeal of the show!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion