tuscl

Which US cities are worthy of a mongering tour?

l00ber
Tijuana and Detroit
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 11:59 AM
I have done a tour of Detroit (last year) and may well return this year. A weekend in Portland was also fun for those into suicide girls and dive bars. What other US cities have multiple venues with attractive women, high availability of extras, amusing stage shows, or otherwise unique club experiences? If there is a scene, I will travel and review it. What say the experts?

I may do Atlanta or Phoenix, but those cities sound like they have a lone gem in a desert or clubs. Hiliter has also undergone changes in the last couple of years.

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Providence, RI.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Unless you live somewhere with very few clubs I have come to believe it is better to just spend money at home. Being a regular spender at home makes your dollar go much further.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Miami/South Florida and LA/COI are the only two that probably fit all of your criteria. I wouldn't describe the non-Follies Atlanta market as a desert, but there is a substantial drop in availability of extracurriculars (or increase in price) elsewhere in that market.

You also failed to mention cost/value, which is part of the equation for most PLs. Detroit and Atlanta would rank higher if that's taken into account.

The subject of a mongering junket seems to come up periodically and the point is usually made that for a genuine vacation you're better off finding cities/regions with more to offer than clubs alone.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Providence Rhode Island. That is where I go when I die, because it makes heaven look like shit.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I keep residences in cities where rent averages around $3k~6k, so cost/mileage does come into play for me. I did not bring it up since most mongers do not travel extensively so their sense of value may skew local. There are also few clubs with limited offerings where I live, so being a regular does not really appeal to me.

Florida might be worth a look-see. I could totally roll with papi as out tastes do not overlap.

Were people joking about Providence, Rhode Island? I could not tell. If hot young women are offer extras at great rates, I'll make a trip and review the worthy destinations.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Unless there is someplace you need to go regularly, like for business or relatives, then the home girls can do for you anything the out of town girls can. Just needs to be OTC maybe instead of ITC. But once you know the girls, OTC is best anyway.

Not a fan of sex tourism. My own future travels will be for business expansion into new metros, and new countries.

SJG

Deep Purple - Woman From Tokyo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-ScDz4V…

SRV - Little Wing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An4uDegH…

Great Possibilities In Georgia, If They Can Get Enough Voter Registration and Turnout
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/6/4/me…

SEX WORKERS & COMMUNITY PROTEST TO OPPOSE FOSTA/SESTA Harmful legislation does nothing to support sex workers or survivors of trafficking
    http://www.streetsheet.org/?p=4521
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I strip club in Providence because its the best. Florida is overrated, but to be fair I have only been strip clubbing there for 43 years.
  • Dain
    6 years ago
    Gardena, CA. It's in the LA region. For only $15/dance, and a tip, you get whatever you want. I've cummed here many times.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    US only I would say Detroit, Miami and the Tampa Bay area..... if you want to include Canada, Toronto with a side trip to Niagara Falls. Can't speak to Providence but, if you read the reviews it sounds A-1.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Phoenix you generally have to establish yourself as a good spending customer before getting preferential treatment. With that said if you make it known to the girls that you are, there are several clubs within a quick Uber ride to sample, making it a good city to try out if your into it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion