tuscl

Suggestion for Founder’s suggestion box:

Add a “go to bottom” button (or something similar) in discussions, that instantly scrolls to the bottom. Sometimes we get into arguments it these discussions, and having to swipe and swipe and swipe, or scroll and scroll and scroll, is a very small nuisance. If it’s easy to implement then I think it may be worth the effort.

21 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    I may be mis-remembering, but in the past, from the top level forum page, I thought there was a link that would take me directly to the last post, which I think is what you're asking for. Or, I could be high and dreaming it, but in any case, such a feature would be great. It's not so much about arguments, but any long thread is a drag to scroll through if you just need to see the last few posts
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    You can. Click on the link which says last comment (followed by how long ago it was made) and it takes you to the bottom of the thread to the last post made.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There is a link on each discussion page that goes to the last comment. At least on my phone.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I was blind but now I see.

/Thread
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Is everybody happy?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    no.

i ran out of money.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I'll add a link to send you money
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^#metoo
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    There is no such link on my chrome browser on my windows desktop. Nor is Last Comment a link on my android phone, with either Dolphin or Firefox as mobile browsers. I'm the only one this doesn't work for? WTF
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Maybe I'm just retarded. Exactly what are you guys clicking to get to last comment? i've tried two more browsers on desktop and phone, Last Comment is is not a link, just text. Nor can I find any link anywhere near it
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The blue text that says "Last Comment ..." is a link to the end of a thread.(this is *within* a discussion thread, once you're in the thread, near the top)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It looks like plain text but it's a link.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    thanks Papi. I actually was looking through the page source and was about to tell you all that you're all high, there are no "last comment" hyperlinks from the main level LOL ... yes, I know about last comment up top here.

So founder, differentn question: Could Last Comment on the main discussion page be a link to the last comment for each thread? So I could just click once and get straight to list comment?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The blue text that says "Last Comment ..." is a link to the end of a thread.(this is *within* a discussion thread, once you're in the thread, near the top)

It looks like plain text but it's a link.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the ‘last comment’ works great.

but the ‘send money’ doesn’t work
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Just to be clear, thank you guys for educating me on the Last Comment link inside the thread. I'm changing to a slightly different ask -- if all you want to do is get to the end of the thread, why make the person click into the thread, and then click "Last Comment..."? Two clicks, when really it's so common to want to do this, it's worth having on the main page where people start. If there were a Last Comment link from the main page, it would save a click, and would get used a ton
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd prefer he works on the 'send money' link first.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    @founder. Can you add "previous" and "next" buttons to the top of the daily reviews page so we can quickly go to the previous day's reviews and read them vs scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page and clicking the previous date? Just curious.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I do agree that changing the “last comment x minutes ago by whoever” to a link would be nice.

But I’d prefer that founder work on making all the send money links send the money to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Subras' is a good idea
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    almost as good as ‘send money’.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion