tuscl

Who coined PL?

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 5:21 PM
Any long time TUSCLer can recall? I was lucky enough to have been around here to witness the creation of “LDK” by lapdanceking and “ DS- Dream Stripper” by JohnSmith 69. Please don’t tell me that PL term started at StripperWeb, lol.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I believe it originated in the stone-age - the pussy has long been very powerful
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    A quote from Juice: “7 out of 10 strippers love it when you bring a bucket of chackin to the club. The other 3 not so much. One time a stripper called me a ‘pathetic loser’ since I brought in original recipe instead of extra crispy.” - and so on this day the phrase “pathetic loser” was created.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    USENET actually. Not StripperWeb, but it was coined by a dancer known as Siren in the mid ‘90s on [view link].strip-clubs. Best explained by those who lived thru it (not me .. maybe Chili Palmer, Subraman, or K). Reference: [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ nice
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yep, it was an ass-c'ism. I only hazily remember it, but it was hysterical. If I remember right, Siren (a stripper at Chez Paree, probably) accidentally posted it to a.s.s-c instead of PMing it to another girl. We adopted that term immediately
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Good info, Dominic. I remember the newsgroups. That’s where I would get Playboy pictures from. It would be split into so many individual files and you had to join them together. Your dial-up ISP provided free access. Once I got my first credit card, I joined the Playboy CyberClub and didn’t have to mess with newsgroups
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    I invented it for I am the Lawerd
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I like my version better.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I was looking over the assc page linked above. I had forgotten about the fail to suck days. I think we have too many trolls to do that here.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I always associate it with Dumb and Dumber: [view link] [view link]
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I wonder if Siren ever realized she's famous. It's like Dusty Baker, who invented the 'high five'...but few people know that.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Thanks Dominic, I was there for that era but had forgotten. It came back as soon as I saw her name. I still remember BYOD visits
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    rockstar: Siren was still around when we adopted PL as a badge of honor in ass-c, so at the very least, she knows it got picked up and stayed around for years. But you're right, it would be really interesting to know whether she's aware that it appears the term is a semi-permanent feature of the sex industry landscape now
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I feel that PL really fits. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion