tuscl

Missing Dancer Profile Info

now_starring
North Carolina
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 12:53 AM
I apologize in advance if this has already been mentioned. I noticed that in the dancer profile section there are a lot of dancers without any information or very little information. These are things that would get me to visit the club you're working at. Photo of you<---I know some of you are trying to keep this on the DL(private), but at least post a pic of someone who has a similar body type and same level of attractiveness. Club you work at, and the city it's in. stats(height, weight, etc)<----not really needed for me if there is a photo. Some info that shows your personality. Yes being sexy matters, but I've sat with very attractive women and not gotten dances. I've also sat with average looking women and gotten dances based on their ability to hold a conversation. I'm sure other guys here have things they'd look for. PS: Before someone takes this the wrong way these are suggestions not commands.

2 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most people online rather keep their anonymity - most dancers that are on TUSCL are not looking for additional customers; likely they created a profile mostly so they can read reviews of clubs of interest and to a lesser extent get some insight into what's on custies' minds (via custies' comments on TUSCL)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Photos would have to be posted off site, then here there could be links. So long as you don't say that the photos are for, or post contact info, there are many places they can be hosted. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion