tuscl

Is it real review?

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Tuesday, May 29, 2018 2:44 PM
The following review posted on Club Ridque on Delaware Ave. It looks like generic review.What do you guys think? My wife and I went to Risque for our date night and, as usual, had a great time. The staff is friendly and quick with drink orders, and the girls have the most personality of any club I've been to. There was a nice variety of dancers (race, look, and body type) and we had no problem getting dances from the girls we liked. Over the course of the night I got four dances, and each one was worth it. The girls I got dances from were friendly and funny, and I never felt like they were trying to hustle me. I liked the privacy of the lapdance booths, and my wife told me she had a great time getting dances from the girls. This place is very couples-friendly, and it's our favorite strip club in Philly.

9 comments

• sinclair
    6 years ago
    Sounds fake. Too many generalities.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I voted no
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It sounds like a club-ad but some inexperienced SCers/reviewers are sometimes too-exuberant - it's not an 'A' review, kinda like a 'C'/'C-', passable but could be better
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    The reviewer is the new member who joined this month.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    How many reviews does he have? Are his other reviews of only that club? If it’s a single review - then it’s probably a club ad.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    If it weren’t for the fact that the reviewer mentioned lap dance “booths” I would say it’s definitely fake. But, if I recall correctly, the lap dance area at the club does have something like booths where the dances occur. It might still be fake though.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    He has total only one review so far. There are no booths in the lap dance room.There are partitioned walls.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    It reads like a noobie review. He gave it an 8-8-7 so I have my doubts on it being a club ad. It's plausible, though
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Looks like just a shit review. Not so bad I woulda voted no though, I just would have skipped it. You can't tell who wrote it or how many reviews when deciding to publish it or not though. I understand why founder doesn't show that, but I'd personally like to see it as it matters for the on the fence ones like this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion