tuscl

Awkwardness when seeing a dancer

Monday, May 28, 2018 6:39 PM
Well I got to finally date a dancer. Didnt really work out and made me sweat off ever dating a dancer again. Now I’m dreading possibly running into her in the club if I decide to go again and feels like it will ruin what was once my favorite club. Blah crappy scenario.

22 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Let's set aside whether or not a dancer ever *really* dates a customer. Go to your favorite club. If she's there, blow it off. If she confronts you, just tell her that you want to have a fun time minus any drama. If she creates drama, blow it off. The other dancers don't care that she hates you. They care about you spending money. Yes, it's awkward. But it won't last forever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How is she gonna ruin the club for you? Seems you are suffering from LBS as Subraman has diagnosed many SCers suffer from
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    i.e. tell the dancer to give you back your balls
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Details! You gotta give us details of your date. The more fucked up the better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A guy that is afraid of seeing a dancer he knows in the club, should never be dating a stripper
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    So what do you mean by “date?” That Could mean a lot of different things, particularly on this site.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ probably means he was paying her bills while she fucked her unemployed BF behind his back :)
  • Footman2007
    6 years ago
    Nope never paid her bills. We went out, hung out with each other and had fun. But she was also real high maintenance and over dramatic. Honestly it’s not exclusive to her, when things end I just have no desire to have any contact with them more or less go where I know I will run into them.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I don't think you have the right qualifications to date a dancer
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I doubt she cares. If you’re worried she’ll cause a scene then you might want to give her a head nod and keep it moving.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ you look sexy - where do you dance?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You had one date with this dancer. It’s nothing to get all worked up over. I’m sure she’s moved on already. A bit of advice - since you can’t stand to see girls who you’ve dated after a breakup - don’t date dancers from your regular club. The chances of breaking up with a dancer are much higher than the chances of you leaving your local club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    C'mon guys. This guy is going through a hard time. He takes a risk by opening up and sharing his pain. All he's looking for is some advice and a bit of compassion from people who are more experienced at being pathetic. What does he get? He gets shit on by a bunch of jaded fucks. Unless that is one of his kinks it isn't very pleasant. He's new here and you are just going to run him off. To footman I say welcome aboard. To the rest of you, y'all are just a bunch of degenerate patronizers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Honestly it’s not exclusive to her, when things end I just have no desire to have any contact with them more or less go where I know I will run into them." New rule... don't date dancers. This pattern will repeat itself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Flagooner is right - I feel convicted and ashamed
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    BTW, @Footman... A feature you may not be aware of: If a member provides good advice it is considered proper etiquette to prop them by giving them a "Trust".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Until founder deletes you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner have you no sense of decency sir ? Shame On you!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Huh? Ohhhhh. That wasn't a shameless plug to get a Trust. I was just letting him know that the feature was there.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You sir are a blatant plugger.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @founder. Please hide this comment from Footman. It might get in the way of getting a Trust. WTF does this guy think is going to happen dating a stripper. Either he was going to stop dating her and have these insecurities or he'd end up eventually marrying her and then he'd really be sorry. The power of the pussy. Thanks founder.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion