tuscl

Memorial Day Closed!!

DrumEsq
Missouri
Monday, May 28, 2018 4:03 PM
So I came into town for a flight tomorrow morning. I decided to hit up the clubs. I visit my two usual closed and lots are empty and clubs are closed. I think to myself what a bad decision by the club owner. I decide to head to my backup club. It’s open and many cars in the lot. I walk in and sit at the bar. The best tender is the usual door girl I know. I look around and there are 22 customers (counted), 5 non- dancer staff, one dancer on a stage and no dancers on the floor. In a panic the bartender is on the phone and cannot wait on me. There ends up being one more dancer that emerges. The bartender finally gets to me and says they are so busy and they did not expect it to be this busy. I ordered a drink. Then I tell her that her two primary competitor clubs are closed today. She says “THEY ARE??” Should they be shocked? Wouldn’t they try to take advantage of this? Is it fair to the staff and dancers to be open?

9 comments

• sinclair
    6 years ago
    Most dancers I follow on Snapchat are on vacation, at the beach, boating, etc. I went on Memorial Day a few years back and the club was dead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What town was this? In Miami/South-FL the clubs rarely close, maybe Thanksgiving or Christmas Day and even then many are still open
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I would imagine most of the suburban SCs are closed, while those in urbans areas are open
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I made the mistake of going today as well. Went to Synn and there was one large blonde. Then went to Paradise and and they didn't have any dancers and I was the only one haha. Left in 2 minutes and decided to not go to anymore clubs today. Saving grace. Went to rubmaps and found this place in Costa Mesa. Had this hot thin blonde girl that gave me a nude body to body massage and a nice handjob while her pussy was in my face. $100 for both. Loved it and can't wait to go back.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    We had two boats full of strippers beach next to us today about 2 hours from Seattle. About 13 ladies were on the two boats and while we were talking to them they said they worked in downtown Seattle clubs; they there with a couple of IT guys who work at Amazon. They were mostly pretty mild but after about an hour of drinking they started dancing on and around the boats. Nice show and they attracted quite a crowd of under-18 boys from the other boats.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Try the lot lizzards. They never close
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    God dam hoes is closed
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I went on Memorial Day - and it was busy. The club was nicely stocked with dancers - and there was a good crowd of customers too. Not a bad afternoon. There was a wait to get the good lap dance stalls - but that was fine - as my dancer rubbed her ass against me - and stroked me through my pants while we waited.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    IME, some clubs on holidays are closed for day shift, but open on night shift. In those cases, club might open around 8pm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion