Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How old is Flagooner?

Bj99
Bj99VIP8

<3

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

He’s kinda mysterious ab his age. What would be your best guess?

Replies (36)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

56

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I'm gonna guess 76.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ damn! Why so old?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Fuck you BJ.

No, seriously, I'd like to.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Yeah, why so old????

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Must be a pretty virile 76 year old!

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

58

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Fuck you Warrior (no homo)

I hope he was kidding.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

he’s an old fart. about my age. 68.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I thought I had mentioned quite a few times how old I am, but I will reveal after more guesses.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I'll guess old enough to have voted for Ralph Nader in at least one presidential election.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Apparently the nursing home girls find him hot.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

62

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Wow. The youngest guess, so far, is 56.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

53

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And the oldest is 76.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I don’t think you’ve ever mentioned your age. You always make a joke instead. :P

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

49

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was thinking you were my age (53) - but I have no evidence to support that guess.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ you seem a lot younger. I’d have guessed early forties.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm 51.

It must be my mature postings and well-reasoned arguments that makes me seem older. That or my perceived senility.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m childish for an adult male - or an old guy. I laugh a lot - and that helps a lot!

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I don’t believe you! You might be 76. Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

You know I love a nice dick pic flag, but that wasn’t what I meant. ;P

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I don't laugh, I get pissed off at the kids for playing on my lawn.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@BJ. I just thought that non-Viagra aided stiffy would convince you that at least I'm not in my seventies.

I thought I'd get a comment about my obvious refusal to manscape.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

The young guys do manscape..

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Homos

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

"You are only as young as the women you feel"

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Manscaping isn’t my thing. No homo. I like the lingering stank plot pussy on my pubes...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The nursing home says he’s 83 but I think he lied about his age to get in. He’s really 79 but he likes those older ladies.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

I pray for all you fuckers. May gawd have mercy

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

My guess is that he's somewhere between 40 and potato

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•
Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Flag and 25 occupy the balcony seats here on Tuscl so he can’t be too old if he can still climb stairs.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^we put in an escalator on the stair case for that old fuck ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement