tuscl

Austin strip clubs

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Friday, May 25, 2018 7:04 PM
Is the atmosphere @ palazio any better than yellow rose? Both seem like the same category, if someone could elaborate on differences in environments that would b great.

10 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    I prefer Palazio.
  • chairsky
    6 years ago
    it is vere hard to get a beautiful girl at palazio,they are always pushy for dance or with regulars.
  • chairsky
    6 years ago
    for the environment, palazio is much better
  • Plz.elaborate on reasoning 4 palazio v yellow rose or vice versa
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Have never been impressed with either one, I recommend driving further north to Perfect 10. Is Sugar's still open? Had an amazing dayshift time there with a dancer named Mia, but I think she left a couple of years ago. If any of you locals know where she might be working, I would love to know for my next trip!
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^sugars is perfect 10 now but it’s nothing like the one up north
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Nicole, what kind of an environment are you looking for? Have you visited any clubs as a customer?
  • Fun girls..not sketchy environment. I know sketchy is hard to define, but for example, xtc=sketchy customers , compared to yellow rose where this does not seem to be the case.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Then, as others have said, I believe you would be fine at P10, Rose, or Palazio. Let us all know when you start dancing! ;-)#
  • Need to make post on that^ i really wanted to for a while but dont think i want to anymore. I wish clubs had "amateur night" for dancers( ie dance one night if u want) instead of just stripping bc u cant interact with customers on conventional amateur nights the way it is set up now ugh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion