Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is stupid...

skibum609
skibum609VIP223342

Massachusetts

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Time for some time off because this is stupid.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Well it makes sense to take time off from skiing. It's late May.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

"This is stupid..."

Yeah, I agree. All this talk about Trump winning a Nobel Peace Prize for getting N Korea to disarm their nuclear weapons.

Remember that Trump lies and spews gibberish every single day. Just take his gibberish for what it is. Gibberish.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It might be stupid - but it keeps me off the streets.

Those street walking whores are expensive!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@flagooner Well I hear the skiing is great in Patagonia and Chile, this time of the year

Profile picture for GeneraI
GeneraI
•

No matter what world you live in, every day Trump is still better than Hillary.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize because....

I'm stuck.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Skibum has joined the Times Up movement.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

@flag - Stuck? He got it for driving peace by bombing at least five different soverign nation's during his presidency. Jeez.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@25

What self-respecting PL would be caught dead in one of that shithole country? It produces ungrateful, arrogant, overrated traitors.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

25 Still a bit early for good conditions in South America. Still early season late July/August is prime and Portillo rocks. TX - You have my pity.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Pity for what?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Sorry misunderstood who that was intended to, alls good but you a beer on the golf course I don’t do cold weather any more.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

"Stupid is as stupid does." - Forrest Gump

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I don't visit for 2 weeks and now I have a sidebar that expands to block text. I might want to take a longer break too.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement