tuscl

This is stupid...

skibum609
Massachusetts
Time for some time off because this is stupid.

14 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Well it makes sense to take time off from skiing. It's late May.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "This is stupid..."
    ==============
    Yeah, I agree. All this talk about Trump winning a Nobel Peace Prize for getting N Korea to disarm their nuclear weapons.

Remember that Trump lies and spews gibberish every single day. Just take his gibberish for what it is. Gibberish.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It might be stupid - but it keeps me off the streets.

Those street walking whores are expensive!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner Well I hear the skiing is great in Patagonia and Chile, this time of the year
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    No matter what world you live in, every day Trump is still better than Hillary.

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    And Obama got his Nobel Peace Prize because....

I'm stuck.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Skibum has joined the Times Up movement.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    @flag - Stuck? He got it for driving peace by bombing at least five different soverign nation's during his presidency. Jeez.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25

What self-respecting PL would be caught dead in one of that shithole country? It produces ungrateful, arrogant, overrated traitors.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    25 Still a bit early for good conditions in South America. Still early season late July/August is prime and Portillo rocks. TX - You have my pity.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Pity for what?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sorry misunderstood who that was intended to, alls good but you a beer on the golf course I don’t do cold weather any more.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    "Stupid is as stupid does." - Forrest Gump
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I don't visit for 2 weeks and now I have a sidebar that expands to block text. I might want to take a longer break too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion