tuscl

Founder: How about per-club discussion threads?

loper
just looking for a little human contact along the way
It would be nice to be able to check with other regulars of particular clubs about the status of dancers, etc. Is this something you would consider?

18 comments

• goosman
    6 years ago
    I think this is a great idea. I would love the ability to do some insider trading on information with other regulars of particular clubs. Should be limited to VIP though or else you're giving away the keys to the castle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Supposedly there was a club discussion page years back but supposedly got taken down for low-use -I assume certain popular clubs would get decent traffic but probably not most clubs?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I recall there being one at one point. I think there was not enough use to bother with it.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Some reviews seem to spawn mini discussion threads. I think it would be useful, but I'm not sure if its "worth it" since I don't know how much effort it would take to get it off the ground or keep it running.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You can start a discussion topic about anything you want now. What is the difference ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Every club has its peculiarities - it'd be nice to just point someone to the club's discussion page instead of having to repeat it every time a new person asks something about a club:

e.g. Diamond Dolls in Pompano, FL has the kinda different setup that extras are in a dance-booth vs a time CR room and has a 3-dance limit - DDs being a popular club one could just point to their club discussion-page to find specific info or a reader may just be able to go to the club's specific page and find the info he needs w/o having to post the question on the discussion board and have others ask the same-question again in the future.

I think it's a good-idea but IDK if it's worth the effort by Founder?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I have something in the works. I think you'll like it.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Warrier, if I want to ask about a particular dancer at a club I don't want to bother the rest of you who don't care.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    This is a good idea
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm unlikely to discuss much about a particular dancer in a forum. Occasionally, but not often, I'll make some comments in PM's, but on a forum you're not gonna get much more than she's hot/got a nice ass or was/wasn't there on a particular visit.

I guess we'll wait to see what founder has cooking, it'll be an interesting balance of putting too much info in the club discussions vs keeping something for the reviews (ie, VIP's)
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    I like!

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'd like this feature, but I half suspect that Follies and the two main brothels in TJ would account for 80% of the traffic.

But if founder has a way around that, I'm on board.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^It could work if it was done by geographical areas, instead of specific clubs.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It was called club chat and there were only about a dozen clubs that had any real participation. It was mostly trolls and lots of flaming. I was a big participant on one club but doubt that I would do it again.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    A couple of Providence clubs had some active participation for about a year, led by some spirited chat by Yoda and
    Gorilla_Balls among 5-7 other regular participants. Club chat was what first led me to return to Tuscl on a regular basis.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I scratch that itch with PMs to those who review clubs I regularly go to.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Strip Club List does this. For the Rhode Island clubs, it's a troll zoo for all intents and purposes.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    CMI: It's been increasingly troll zoo in most areas of the country! In 2007 SCL offered some decent info for PVD and Boston, but TUSCL club chat for PVD was quite a bit more entertaining. Club chat did slow to almost a halt on TUSCL within 12 months.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion