tuscl

23 yr old female here w/ question. Body description below

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
See my profile pic for my body(5'4..curvy but not fat or big, long legs, small but perky and proportional tits, long silky hair, almond brown eyes and everyone says i have a good smile) tits).msg me for face pics. Which strip clubs would want me and which ones wouldnt? I want to try stripping for a night just for fun

53 comments

• rh48hr
    6 years ago
    With this being a national website, you will want to give more details on the area of Texas where you live. There will be plenty of guys who will go for you based on your pic, but how you carry a conversation, can be flirty and how much mileage your willing to give during dances well determine how successful you can be.

Most strip clubs will go for you're body type. But what type of clubs are you willing to work at out want to work at? Upscale, dive, something in the middle? A club where dancers offer extras or a clean club? Are you willing to do extras

Knowing the area you want to dance, some of the other members who live in the area can give you ideas If the clubs.

We welcome input from dancers here, hope you decide to stick around. There is a lot of ball busting here so I hope you have a good sense of humor.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    You're attractive and so most clubs would hire you. But you need to follow strip club etiquette and show us your tits.
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    if you wanna strip you should work at the best club Hong Kongs Tijuana
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Having confidence in yourself is key. The way you present yourself goes a long way to create the fantasy or GFE that guys want. Although you are beautiful confidence in yourself is just as important as your looks.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Judging by the pics you have on your profile page, I think you would get hired at almost any club
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Your profile pic indicates you could work most any club.

I’d happily get a dance or five from you...what’s your extras menu like :) j/k...sorta
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think you should provide additional information - so that you can receive better suggestions of where you might be most successful.

Where in Texas would you prefer to work - a general location.

Are you interested in dancing in an upscale gentleman’s club - or more of a dive?

So you plan to offer extras? Are you comfortable with having a hands on dance experience? Or are you looking to deliver an air dance?

Would you offer OTC?

I’m sure there are other useful questions - but those are just a few - to provide insight.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    You're beautiful and hot! Come to Ohio and we'll make hundreds of OSU Longhorn hybrids and rule the world! :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You should visit the clubs yourself and see what they are like and what kinda girls work there.
  • Honestly i want to do it just for a night and aa a social experiment and no.extras since it would only be for fun and not needing the money.im extremely sociable and very personable and a great conversationalist.i just havent grinded on a guy since like high school.lol. also , what attracts men to this site if they arent strib club managers..is it because of the cams lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't tell the hiring manager you wanna try just for fun bc then he may not want to go thru all the trouble/paperwork
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This website is mostly guys that like going to strip clubs on a regular basis, i.e. strup club customers - we exchange stories, advice, etc - the main purpose of the site is the club reviews section where one can get familiarized with clubs all over the country and even other countries - this website is not about the strip club industry or those that work in it, it's about those that have a common interest in strip clubbing.
  • Oh ok..and i dont want to go through all the paperwork..hopefully ill make a connection with a manager where we can work out an.agreement..if he wants to keep the money thats cool i just need to experiment..dont plan on doing this any time soon though.lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you should dance at a amateur strip contest. they are usually infrequent at some strip clubs. I've seen a few at various spearmint rhinos and a few other clubs. usually there are prizes and employment opportunities.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Amateur nights is honestly a great idea...

Or hell, just find some random guy and tell him you want to dance for him. I know of virtually no guy that would turn that down (you're pretty hot, so that helps!)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I second justme62’s comment. Keep on the lookout for a club doing “amateur night.” Of course, a lot of amateur nights attract strippers from other clubs looking to see if they want to switch, but it might still give you what you say you’re looking for.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @nicole1994 - Regarding your question about what attracts men to this site: For me the "secret world" is fascinating to me, strip clubs are bizzaro world and have unwritten rules. That part initially attracted me here as I wanted to figure out what the deal is. As time went on I find a lot of the weird anarchy of the site entertaining. Since you are new to the site keep in that there are a lot of fake troll accounts and one or two people with serious mental issues (san_jose_guy). The site is pretty much unmoderated.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    How funny. I think you’d be blown away by the dynamics of being an actual dancer. The attention, and fun, is usually the last thing on our minds. It’s a pretty rare dancer who can even guinely have fun on a regular basis most have their mind on watching their back, and making money, and the fun is when comfortable w a regular, or mostly faked.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    O jeez this Nicole is the same troll that posted here a while back, social experiment my ass she is a pain in in the ass broad, that hit it off big time with our very own SJG.
    Hey twat GTFOH here you stupid self acclaimed morals crusader.
  • Lol yeah..i realized something id prefer to do with a boyfriend.plus i wouldnt take money..if im going to do it it is not bc i need something from men but i just love showing off.lol
  • Also this is my first time on this site..no clue who the dumbass above me is^
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Nicole, can you post some nude pics for us? We would greatly appreciate it. Use imgbox.com and post the link here.

You just said you love showing off :)
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Pix would be greatly appreciated and helpful.

Agree amateur night is a good idea. Most Deja vu's have them once a week or every other week. Bring a cheering section to help you win some money.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Troll account Nicole1994 I'm guessing our definitions of dumbass are very different.
  • I mean if im.really feeling myself ill post what i want in the moment..but i did have a pic of me in a two piece a few days ago on my profile ..thats almost close to naked so naked seems unecessary
  • But if im in the mood i will..just not now lol
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    "naked seems unnecessary"...

Words a dancer should never utter
  • Seems like yall dont think im ready but i love giving lapdances nude etc..the thing is i wouldnt let him touch or grope unless i wanted him to and if b clear abt those boundaries up front in the private room..and id work st a club where that kind of groping is not allowed on main room
  • I cant type today:(
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Nudes would get you a lot of attention. You should do it. Also, gets you a lot of leniency w being bitchy or disagreeable around here.
  • What the fuck is wrong with being disagreeable....
  • Esp if youre not disrespectful.abt ur different opinions smh
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Wow.. you took that really personally. Was meant to be a fucking joke on myself! :P
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Listen to BJ. she is the yoda to your padwan stripper ways.
  • @bj are u a girl? U are hot
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm.
    I want to strip but don't want to be touched or post pictures of my boobs.

Good luck.
  • Wrong ^ . I didnt say that i.dont wanna.post boob pics or touched, but that i do both whenevee i want and am.in the mood. Plus there is no good luck
    I.dont wanna stripping career, but just for ome night. And they can all.touch my tits cuz thats hot, or my butt..but touching anywhere else, id have to.approve
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Can't find your profile by scrolling through. Is there any other way to get there directly?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Hmmmm.
    I want to strip but don't want to be touched or post pictures of my boobs."

That's OK flag. I don't think anyone wants to see you strip, boobs?
    OK I digress, the creep and realrandummorondougster would probably pay big bucks to watch you strip but I doubt that you'd want anything to do with their ilk.
    Neither one seems very stable they're not even good trolls. :D
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    And realrandumbmorondougster is the wrong kind of pussy.
  • Lmao what a shame..what do you think id be like as a stripper to where it would be awful to watch
  • Also since everyone wont stfu abt it id like to rephrase myself..although i did say i liked the attention, i didnt mwan for attentions sake..not even really attention..i just like showing off my body and being a seductress is.hot. plus i thrive off of being a conversationalist and getting to know people and love being sweet and flirty with guys. These are reasons why i havent thrown stripping out of the box yet..but i am reconsidering doing it bc while i love all this, i only like beinf sexy with particular customers: those who share the same ideologies as me, meaning not misogynists at all. This means that id have to know they arent misogynists to give them service, and while i know i can do it online, i cant pick your customers as a stripper in stri
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Huh? Is th batry in ur fone dyin?
  • While i know i can do it online, i cant pick my customers in a strip club*. But thats what people do when they work anyway..sell themselves to ppl they dont like , but at least in a regular job, i wouldnt have to touch a guy who has scum views on women and scum.intellect(not all are, but i wouldnt have the option of finding that out by working in club).sorry for the long post, but i thought it addressed above commenta
  • Although it has been obvious that i cant type given the consistent typos i have made on this site(i post on here via my phone which i hate typing on) hopefully the others.will be understanding and intelligent enough to understand what i just said.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    You want to work in a club for fun and think you can make a connection w a manager that will somehow make you the one special snowflake in the entire club who doesn’t have to follow the law and sign paperwork.. and on top of that you don’t want anyone to touch you.. this is the most delusional thing ive ever read
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Zoey... Nicole is a troll. Not a real dancer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Or even a wannabe dancer.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Especially w the club hands ‘she’ must have! Better off trying to get a job w Mamasan.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’ve met some really stupid girls who ask questions like this so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was legit but ya it’s probably some loser troll
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    For gods sake girls are you trying to turn this site into stripper web ;)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Go back to the “manscape” thread, 25! ;P
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Better off trying to get a job w Mamasan."

Lol, I think Mamisan wants "real" women not "online" women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion