Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Tijuana

Filming in Tijuana?

Gilfly90

Fly on the wall

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone have experience negotiating filming (e.g. with cell phone) while with an HK girl in your room?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Buy a GoPro. Trust me, worth the investment.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

GoPro is a good option and keeps the footage air gapped from your non-hobby life, if that's a factor.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ just remember to take out that memory card before you give it back to your teenage son.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m wondering why would you want to take photos in TJ?

I doubt most would want their photos taken.

It’s kinda creepy.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

On TJA lots of guys have pics of their putas. Not seen any videos though.

SJG

Profile picture for Gilfly90
Gilfly90
•

Thanks Shailynn and Ishmael. Are you also saying to have it and actually, like, strap it to my head or whatever (I assume that's why you're suggesting a go pro rather than just bringing any old camera)? And that this is something I should be able to negotiate around using with the HK girls once in my private room? And are you having a go or on the level?

Yes, Air gapping is good, tho I assume the gap disappears once the card is in a computer.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

for most of the girls a camera is a no-no although some may be agreeable with a generous tip. and if she allows photography she may insist on no face and maybe tattoos blocked from any photo or video.

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

I once saw an amateur porn on PornHub where the girl’s whole face and body was visible. The guy who took it claimed he paid a dancer at Adelita’s $50.00 to let him film her during sex, and he filmed it with a camera set up on a stand or tripod. He claimed he could have possibly negotiated the price down from $50.00.

I’ve seen a couple of other videos claiming to be filmed in Tijuana, but they are often filmed from behind or with the girl obscuring her face in some way. I suppose anything is possible though.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement