tuscl

Bacon!!

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:39 AM
I just love all you pigs commenting on this site!! I’m going to start giving out periodic “Bacon” awards for the slimiest, sexist, sleaziest PL in TUSCL-land. Maybe we can give out an award for most consistent, most egregious, and most PLish moment? LDK can be most genuine PL. Rick Dugan maybe would be the most opportunistic PL. JS69 could be the most frivolous for his choice of youthfulness. Founder would get an award for most Prosperous in PL land with his entrepreneurship working on strip club enthusiasts sharing information on a website. Bacon!!

6 comments

• EzilyConfuzd
    6 years ago
    oink
  • eeman90
    6 years ago
    Ah, what do I see here? A discussion for the intellectual? What a thrill! I hope we all will get along as well as these fine ladies on the page below. [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Mmmmmmm, Bacon.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Good analysis but I disagree with the nomination of LDK82. LDK82 has turned getting off into an almost free art form. Free? Who else goes into a club and busts a nut for less than $35 TOTAL! Usually I’ve spent more than $35 and I haven’t even sat down yet (cover, tip cover girl, tip bouncer, valet). LDK82 is so into busting a nut he doesn’t even Car the gender of the “nutee.” Lol When I think of PL I think of guys that have been bitching on here for years about strippers and being a member of TUSCL for like 5 years and still have yet to get laid or a BJ inside or outside of the club. They are on here, and out of respect for them I won’t call them out. They are the true PLs. I am not knocking them, I wish I could help them achieve their strip club goals, but I’m not giving a HJ or putting a dress on. I’ll leave that for SJG and Fishsticks.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    What award would SJG qualify for? Many. Too numerous to mention but probably win majority of categories hailing loserish status!
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    SJG is in my top 5 all-time. He's in the discussion for GOAT
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion