tuscl

Argument at strip club ends with stabbing, 2 hospitalized

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The Filly Corral sounds like a classy place.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/ar…

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly they didn’t mention dancer names as witnesses. It can kill credibility when Whitney Whoppers or Penelope Popsicles is the main witness!

Although - the name of the place is funny enough!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Wow kinda shocked this happened here. I’ve been to this club several times it is a very well run establishment out in the middle of nowhere next to a truck stop on I70. Probably about 45 Min from downtown Pittsburgh.

1. The only alcohol they serve bud light in cans, most guys will come in and out and drink better stuff in the parking lot in their pick up trucks.

2. Usually a $18-20 dollar cover charge

3. Weird place, girls never sit and chat like at most other clubs.

4. You’ll see a lot of young women there like a bachelorette party there’s because they are in rural Pennsylvania and they have no other options. It’s like they forget they are only 45 Min away from downtown Pittsburgh.

5. White, semi-redneck crowd.

6. Lapdances are strictly monitored and the vip rooms have cameras and a guy actually sits at a desk and watches the cameras all night long.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "5. White, semi-redneck crowd."

These are the people I grew up with.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I figure cashman1234 might read the club’s name as FILTY corral. I know I did. Oops. ;)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    That's funny I read the same thing, well I thought FILTHY
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Dominic77 if it was the Filthy Corral - and the dancers were all whore-ses - I’d be on my way towards Pittsburgh already! Lol!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I know, right?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If a club is called Filthy Corral and doesn’t offer extras - there must be some sort of truth in perverted advertising that applies!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Yeah I meant filthy not filty. Cashman, I’m pretty sure that would be a violation of the FTC !! ;)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ve never done a VIP there because I know better. From what I’ve heard it’s a “self service” VIP. Fuck that. I’ve had guys message me here and say things like “this is the best strip club ever you need to see so and so and take her to VIP.” Then I reply, “so did you get your dick wet in VIP?” Or something to that effect and ALWAYS the response is “you’ll have a great time, I can’t give you details.” That translates to “I paid $250 to jerk off in the corner while a guy watched me do it on the video monitor because I don’t know any better.” Fuck off, right?!?!?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This place is highly regarded by some of our most expert womanizers.

Outstanding from front room makeout sessions, FS-ITC, and for taking girls home with you.

SJG
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    WTF. I go there often, never though it was that kind of place.... of course I don't stay until l2aming time
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    250 to jack yourself off maybe they should have took SJG advice and took the dancer into a front room makeout session and then took her for otc!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People have posted about how that club is one of the better for front room makeout sessions, and how this is one of the first steps in seeing your selected girl regularly OTC, as well as just getting great GFE-FS right then and there.

SJG

Creep Sheet
    http://www.creepsheet.com/accused/donald…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion