Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mother’s Day cont. Most Kids By 1 Stripper?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

What’s the most kids one stripper you have known has? The catch, she has to be hot.

Mine would be 5 kids. I met her when she was in her early 30s had 4 kids, now she’s around 43 and has 5 kids. I haven’t seen her in person for 6 years but she still looks good for 43 judging by her photos.

In my experience if you meet a stripper that has multiple kids by multiple guys, chances are she’s going to be a good time in the VIP.

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

5

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

She had 5 but 4 by 1 guy. She wasn't a good time until the past kid came.

Then she was a very good time. Nice rack too. Surprisingly tight for someone that pushed that many out one hole.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hmmm GACA are you the father of the 5th kid? How long did this one live with you? Ha!!!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

3

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

No, I forgot about another dancer who has 5 or 6.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

OctoMom!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

My old HS girlfriend had 5 kids by 3 different guys. She aged pretty well.

But the last time I saw her - she was in her late 30’s (so it’s been awhile).

Maybe she’s up to 6 kids by 4 guys now?!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@Shailynn haha... but I'd be worried if she had kid six

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I know one who has 1 child but has had 4 abortions, having been knocked up by 4 different men. Currently is pregnant by yet another guy & unsure what to do. Seems socially responsible to me.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ she sounds like a candidate for the Gawker All-Star team.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Did you hear about the stripper who had opportunities to become pregnant by 5 different men but blew all of them?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

5, she was in her mid 30s, was very fit and looked mid to late 20s. I was shocked when she told me her age and how many kids she had.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Gawker - maybe this is too personal (or logical?) - but why wouldn’t she just get her tubes tied?

After 4 - and heading towards 5 abortions - it might be something worth considering? She is possibly a drug user too.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I think 3 is the tops that I know, but I tend to lean towards the 25ish ones and don't really get into the kids convo too often.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

I saw a blonde that looked nice to me and took her for a 15 minutes VIP, and she told me she was 36 and had 6 kids. That killed the mood, because I wanted to OTC with her, but she was definitely a milf, if I have seen one.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Couldn't be Shailynn's doings, as he ejaculates as soon as the girl touches him anywhere.

SJG

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

Without thinking about this too hard, but keeping in mind the hotness factor (3 kids).

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Sam Jose Guy the only woman you’ve ever touched is your mom!!!!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

And Shailynn keeps getting it on with his mom, even today.

SJG

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

The most I know for certain is 3, and that's because she danced while pregnant each time.

I have had dancers mention more, but I have no way of knowing whether they were telling the truth.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Met a very attractive 37 year old, married dancer a few years ago. She was a spinner with just enough curves and no baby damage. She had 5 kids with the youngest less than 18 months.

We got to know each other fairly well even to the point of arranging for a three-way with her husband. But alas, the day of the meet her 5 year old son broke his arm and it didn't happen.

Saw her for nearly a year after that but never OTC. Last time I saw her she still looked very nice.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

2 kids.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I knew one who had 5. She was well into her 40's the last time I seen her at her club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement