tuscl

Unpublished Review Tweaks

WillMunny
Awaiting the edit button since 2011....
Friday, May 11, 2018 7:58 PM
For those who browse the unpublished reviews section and offer their input, looks like Founder has made some adjustments. In addition to the "publish" or "reject" options, there's now a pre-set list of standardized reasons for rejection (not enough detail, too explicit, etc. - more than one option can be selected). Personally I see this as a great time-saver, as a number of folks have referenced the recurring nature of their reasons to reject reviews. There"s still a text box to provide optional comments (or mandatory if rejecting without choosing any of the pre-selects). Not clear if any positive comments get posted to the review or reviewer, but I assume the rejection feedback is still shared. One other "feature" I discovered is apparently there's a limit to how many reviews you can reject in succession (at least without giving input beyond the pre-selected options). I assume this is to prevent "spam blocking" of reviews, but it was strange when I tried to reject one of several too-short reviews that I got a pop-up message saying "You can't handle the truth." Actually I can handle the truth just fine, thanks, it's garbage reviews I have no patience for...

3 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    This is an improvement. The feedback should give the rejected reviewer some guidance in how to improve his review.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I think that the changes are great. Founder was not sending our comments relating to published reviews anyway, so forcing us to include them made no sense. As to unpublished reviews, I am happy that I don't have to repeat the same obvious comments over and over. I do make ample use of the comment section to clarify when needed, but some reviews are so bad that it is just not worth the effort unless I feel like giving the reviewer a little shit for submitting such crap. I just wish that founder would include "Club/Dancer Advertisement" as one of the check box choices.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    been soooo many tweaks lately... improvements are good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion