tuscl

Anybody going to the Penthouse Grand Re-Opening

EzilyConfuzd
Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone you love.
Friday, May 11, 2018 2:38 PM
The Penthouse tries to pick itself back up off the mat starting today: [view link] Anybody going to attend? Penthouse with no curtain on the VIP does not sound like my cup of tea. Curious to see if it will get back to its former glory. I would expect it to start off very tame.

14 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So has Detroit been tamed, no more what people loved? Or is it only this one club? SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I considered it. Some favorite local girls will be there but its gonna be a madhouse. Also I have allot of weekend travel the next several weekends and need to be somewhat responsible at home. Lame, yes. If I would have done it it would be worth it to get a $100 booth and maybe do a local TUSCL meet up. My Present CF says will be doing something in the opening ceremony. Should be a hoot.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I considered it. Some favorite local girls will be there but its gonna be a madhouse. Also I have allot of weekend travel the next several weekends and need to be somewhat responsible at home. Lame, yes. If I would have done it it would be worth it to get a $100 booth and maybe do a local TUSCL meet up. My Present CF says will be doing something in the opening ceremony. Should be a hoot.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Wow,I forgot it's the grand re-opening this weekend. Now I wonder if the Flight Club will suffer.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    The fact that they have feature acts booked for their Grand Opening is incentive enough for me to not go. I’m sure a few reviews will be published within the next week. There are plenty of other clubs in the Detroit area for those who want the full experience. And, based on my most recent visit to Flight Club, the talent at that club may have already suffered. However, I am not ready to write that club off just yet after one so-so visit. But, now that Penthouse is back in the picture, closely monitor the reviews for Flight Club over the next few weeks to see if there is a trend.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm not going. I'll wait and read some reviews before I add Penthouse back into my club rotation.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I’ll wait. I’m not into stormy Daniels or whoever their other “features” are. Prefer to let the dust settle, besides you can still get exactly whatever else you want from all the other clubs
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    "Don't believe the hype."
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I wonder if they will charge regular prices during that night or crank-up the prices b/c of the features
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    CF did not go but tells me PH now has an open couch area with no curtains. Alan was in attendance to keep order and to make sure the girls behaved. The good old days are behind us gents. I for one am sad.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    Flight Club is still Flight Club, though, right? As long as there's that, you guys are still doing better than the rest of us.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    @AJ - Flight Club is still Flight Club, but it remains to be seen what effect Penthouse reopening sans private VIP will have on dancer quality @ FC. Most of the PH diaspora had settled @ FC while the club was closed, which had effectively concentrated the hottest dancers at FC. Now the Penthouse refugees are free to return, but the extas-friendly environment is gone so the logical inference is that FC will keep the extras-friendly hotties they added.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Two of the refugees who went to Legends both returned. They told me the vip is in a separate room from the club and there are "half stalls"like at Legends. Extra curricular activities are going on still.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ doesn’t surprise me one bit. I know some of us here would partake in extras without a care in the world if others can see what’s going on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion