tuscl

Bikini clubs

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I live in louisville where because of the shitty city council all we have is bikini bars. Hardly no dancing at all! Its all about 20 to 25 dollar drinks and vip running between 100 and 300 in vip plus tip. In vip sone will go topless others nude some will give extras. Nearest nude clubs are in Lexington a little over an hour away. How much does nude or topless dancing mean to everybody or is it all about the extras? Would you frequent the bikini clubs 15 minutes away or take the over an hour drive to nude clubs?

21 comments

• wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    Rustic Frog in New Albany is nude. The clubs in Louisville suck for sure. Lexington has much better eye candy.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I'd stick with the bikini clubs and get them OTC lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Last time i went to rustic frog they wore pasties
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't like bikini nor pasties - but don't have too-much experience w/ that - some bikini clubs girls will go topless or nude if the dance-area is separate/away from the main-room; i.e. if the stage-dances are bikini but topless in the dance-area, then not a big-deal - but if I gotta do VIP just to get decent topless dances or have to pay a lot for just topless dances in a bikini club, then that would suck and I probably wouldn't put up w/ it.

Nude vs topless is not a big deal to me personally as long as the g-string is small (no boy-shorts or big granny panties).
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Rustic Frog is NOT nude. Pasties as has been said. I also live in Louisville, and Lexington is the best bet that I have found, unfortunately. I don't frequent the Louisville clubs at all.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I don’t think I can tell you where to go since it’s your choice and you know best your time constraints (do you have time to drive 1 hour each way?).

As for me, the local clubs suck so I never go. I limit my strip club visits to good clubs and make them count when I do make the trip.

In your situation I’d probably go to the good Lexington clubs and skip the crappy bikini clubs locally. Even if that meant less visits so be it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Where I am the clubs are mostly bikini, because of the alcohol rules. And because our DA's office is so tough, they are no touching.

To go beyond this, need to go to our Mexican Bar underground circuit, to San Francisco, or to AMPs.

We don't locally have the kind of mileage places which are so much loved on this forum.

I plan to be doing much traveling in the future, and I will seek out nude clubs, just less rules, less limits. For myself, I prefer no alcohol. I feel that it draws a higher quality of dancer.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Out of all the Atlanta area clubs there is one that is bikini. I went there once just to find out why. By being bikini the dancers to not have to get the $350 Atlanta permit and pass a back ground check. The mileage on the floor was mixed and I didn't try the VIP. From the reviews it appears that VIP is mixed also. I have no desire to go back.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    With the places which have lots of clubs per capita, there seems to be no connection between the skin level and whether or not they have alcohol, and there seems to be no difficulty in getting clubs opened. Then having so many clubs, competition encourages owners to look the other way as mileage escalates.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t go to clubs to sit stage-side and enjoy a dance show. The stage view - tells me what the dancer bodies look like. With the small bikinis usually worn - it gives a good peek at things.

The next step is to find the extras dancers - by quickly chatting them up. Once that’s complete - it’s a quick move to backroom enjoyment.

So - bikinis make little difference to me. It’s all bikini where I club - if the club serves booze.

Most all clubs serve booze - as they know the pl’s are too lazy to pickup booze on the way.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    IF you want the girl to open up, to get her off script, then know that buying dances is a chumps game.

Front room makeout session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and keep on seeing her regularly to continue.

SJG
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    "Its all about 20 to 25 dollar drinks"

This means I would probably avoid SCs in Louisville. Water bottles are around $10 then I'm assuming?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Based on discussions here, sounds like Louisville was good, but no more. Not it has to be Lexington. Maybe things will eventually loosen up in Louisville. Most of the time these kinds of ordinances are unconstitutional and impractical.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    That 20 to 25$ drinks is so the girls will talk to ya
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Water and drinks for yourself are way cheaper
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Outside ATM's also cheaper.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Before 2011 louisville had some of the best strip clubs in the country!
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    ^^^^Then the basketball coach took all the whores from the clubs over to the university locker room.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There were great posts about Louisville on Black Strip Clubs .net

SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Bikini clubs arent horrible. Would prefer topless or nude but thats low on the list of priorities. Actually 2 bikini bars within 30 minutes of the house. There are no whales and no champagne rooms(rockford, il). Im batting 1000 getting any dancer i want due to little to no pl competition. That is preferable to competing with the whales and other pl's at the topless or nude joints.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The primary instigators of the new laws were 4th Street Live and Six Flags Over Jesus.

In the long run, it only affected what happens on the floor. The back rooms are just as they were.

As I’ve said before, nude stage dances would be nice, but it’s a side issue. OTC and the back rooms are what I’m interested in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion