tuscl

My Strip Club Wallet

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I don't know how many of you do the same thing. But my normal wallet is chuck full of shit. Business cards, ID's, insurance cards, credit cards, photos. It's fat as hell. So I don't really want to take it into a strip club. Most of all, I don't want my credit cards in the place. So I have a special wallet hidden is a special place that I use for my club visits. This one is extra slim and I always keep some cash in it. Most ATMs have a certain withdrawal limit, so I don't want to be hamstrung by that amount if I want to do a last minute venture. I also keep a couple of condoms strategically hidden inside. I used one of those last night when my cute little Cubana didn't have one.

Any one else do this ?

57 comments

• galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I need to!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't, but my MO is the opposite of yours. My regular wallet contains exactly: My driver's license, visa card, atm card, medical insurance card, AAA card, and cash. And I want every one of those things with me on my trip to the club, and in the club, so I keep my wallet on me. I do have a little separate pouch I drop in my jacket pocket, that contains my "strip club trip" essentials: trial-sized bottle of purell, tiny tin of mints, wad of singles, pair of extra-compact glasses (in case I lose my main glasses in the club), and sometimes a micro-sized vibrator
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t have a clubbing wallet. I should probably get one of those non rfid type wallets - to keep my ID safe.

I still bring my full wallet to the club - and I know it’s a mistake. I’m too lazy to separate things.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t have a clubbing wallet but it’s probably a good idea.

It looks like Subraman is the boyscout of strip clubs. Seriously, a micro vibrator?
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    This is a funny discussion. My regular wallet is full of crap too, credit cards, debit cards, insurance cards, appointment cards, business cards, a lot of receipts, atm slips, maybe a little cash =D, but a bunch of stuff i don't bother to throw away or clean out until the wallet gets too fat. I have a separate strip club wallet (don't have to hide it as there is no one i need to hide it from) with just the kitty fund inside and then i move my ID from the regular wallet to the strip club wallet when i go. What's also funny is that sometimes i have too much cash (various bills, usually smaller bills; the benjis are folded and tucked away in a separate compartment just in case) to comfortably close the strip club wallet and i have to separate the cash (singles and sometimes fives) from the 10s and 20s and just put those in a pocket. There might be some club passes in there as well. I might bring one credit card if i know i'm low on gas, but i usually try to take care of that before i go out. I also have a car insurance card in the car, so the only thing in that wallet with my name on it is my license. I would probably leave that in the car if i could. A little paranoid maybe, but you never know.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Oh yeah, my regular wallet would be painful for me or the girl to sit on. I don't bother putting that in the back pocket.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"It looks like Subraman is the boyscout of strip clubs. Seriously, a micro vibrator?"

You haven't put a vibrator on your ATF's clit? It can be a lot of fun! And better yet, not hard to hide where your hand is, from the cameras :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    BTW, I don't think bringing your full wallet to the club is a mistake (obviously). I do think it's a mistake to have anything but what I mentioned, in your regular wallet, why carry around all that crap? I realize some guys, if they have a credit card or ATM card, they might lose control and over-spend; I never do that, so not a threat.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    My rule is cash, money clip and id (only if mandatory for club entry). The rest stays locked and hidden in the car.

Its one step away from distaster to lose a wallet in the club so I dont take that risk.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    My rule is cash, money clip and id (only if mandatory for club entry). The rest stays locked and hidden in the car.

Its one step away from distaster to lose a wallet in the club so I dont take that risk.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Left front pocket - small bills

Right front pocket - big bills and sometimes 1 credit card and the tiny listermint spray for encounters with suspect pussy.

That’s all I need. Leave all the other shit in the car including my phone.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My wallet is also always chock full of shit, like receipts from stores or ATM's. good idea to not take it in. but you also should not take your atm cards in. All kinds of extra fees.

Best just to do cash only, and not to let girls press you into more money.

Now having said this, I did end up going across the street to a bank once and using a counter check to get more dough.

But best not to put yourself into a blue balls situation. DATY dancers, but don't let them try to ejaculate you. in suitable places, do FS, but many places are not suitable. Mostly try to get dancers outside.

And always, buying dances is for chumps. Front room makeout session, they you invite her to the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down.

SJG
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    A club wallet is not a bad idea, and I should probably get one. I use my regular wallet, and when I prep for a strip club visit, my wallet gets to be really fat. That is mostly due to the fact that I rarely ever have a bill larger than a $20 as that is usually what most ATMs give you when you withdraw cash. I do like to take all singles and keep them separate in another pocket, but it doesn’t really lighten up the wallet all that much. I guess it is not necessarily a bad thing since the big bulge in my pocket could get a dancer’s attention when I walk in.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Money Clip when I go to a club. ID and one CC.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In terms of discomfort - bringing a thick wallet to the club isn’t as bad as riding your Huffy bike to the club - with one cheek loaded with credit cards and shit. Luckily most of us can lock our wallets in our cars. It’s not so easy with a bike lock.

Or does SJG use a fanny pack? He doesn’t have an ATM card - so his withdrawals are done by writing checks and presenting them at the bank - lol!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Regular wallet, I take OUT my medical savings card and bank debt card. So: ID, ATM card, medical card : THATS IT. I also carry a metal box of mints and my phone.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    When I am at the club, I do take my wallet, phone and keys out and set them on the table. Probably a bad idea but I like when the girl sits on my and not my stuff. Plus it doesn't dig into my legs or hurt her ass. So the smaller wallet not full of everything would be a smart move for me.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm not worried about losing my wallet. I still have my original F.A.A license issued in 1969 in it. I don't drink or do drugs. My biggest concern at age 76 is having a medical emergency in a club and not having my I.D. and medical insurance card and a list of all my meds, and a list of who to contact in an emergency.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Smart thinking!

I had thought about what if one gets arrested, and separated from their wallet?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I hate carrying extra-stuff around and having too-much crap in my pockets - I already have a slim-wallet as my regular-wallet and actually cleared it out recently and took out stuff I rarely use and just have the basics - I tend to lose shit and the less I got w/ me the less I can lose - unless I'm heading to the club I usualy have no more than $60 to $100 max on me cash and often less.

When I club I want to have even less on me that I can potentially lose - usually just my cell-phone and cash - usually leave my wallet in the car - in clubs that require showing ID I've even taken to actually walking back to my car and leaving my ID once I've shown-it and then walk back-in (actually lost my ID at a club a few-months back).
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Once I had so much stuff in my wallet that it made a huge pocket bulge. So a bouncer asked me what it was and wanted to see it.

I guess he thought it could have been a weapon. So I showed it to him. He explained why he had to check. I thanked him for checking and keeping the club safe.

Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, always good, always nice bouncers, always smart and conversant girls, but now defunct. Sunnyvale arranged and to the building torn down.

SJG
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    The WORST is rental car keys in the club. I fucking hate that almost all now come with both key fobs wired together. And the fobs are getting huge in some cars. I’d valet the car if I could (don’t recall see one at BsC)
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I only carry cash, car key, ID (if necessary), and phone (if allowed). I like keeping it light, especially if I'm getting LDs and things can find their way out of regular pockets.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I have a rather large wallet....One of those long leather ones...I usually keep small bills on the left and large bills on the right....I too take mine out and put it on the table....maybe I shouldn't bring it in, but I haven't had a problem.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I have one of those long leather wallets, too. Small bills on one side and large ones on the other. Like Max and Bob, I put the wallet, keys, phone, and mints on the table. It's never been a problem. When I get dances I put the wallet under one of my thighs (sit on it).

Some of you don't take your ID? I'm always worried I'll end up in the ER or a club raid and won't be able to ID myself to the hospital or the police. Ohio is a Stop and Identify state, right? 2921.29 Failure to disclose personal information.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    @abqspencer...I always have a multi-tool when I travel and the first thing I do is cut the wire on my rental keys so I don't have to carry around 1/2 lb of keys/fobs/ID tags for my whole trip.

I'm like Shailyn...ones in right front pocket. Big bills, ID and keys in left pocket or rear pocket if I have slacks that button close. $100 in 20's in my left back pocket for dances. I do this so I can pay for a set of dances without showing the dancer how much money I have left. I know it might work against me if they think I'm out of money but that's OK since it also keeps the "wanna dance" girls away. I can then approach a dancer at my discretion rather than having an endless stream of 6's ruining my R&R.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    @wildbourbon, that's a genius idea!! I'venever understood why they do that, since if you lose one, you've lost them both when they are tied together.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I take all of my shit to da club, wallet with all of its contents, cash in various pockets, cell phone, credit cards, marijuana, etc. I’ve never had a problem with having any of it.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    "sometimes a micro-sized vibrator" --subraman

Haha, oh sheeezzy I gotta try this. Great idea. Looking at the FingO Tips Fun Finger as I'm typing
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I take all of my shit to da club, wallet with all of its contents, cash in various pockets, cell phone, credit cards, marijuana, etc. I’ve never had a problem with having any of it."

Yep, me too. I understand why guys who are apt to lose control and start charging things on their credit card, or have a lapse of control and either lose their wallet or get it ripped off, are better off leaving it all in the car. For me, I would never be without my cell phone, it's a safety tool I won't be without, and not only don't I lose control and overspend, but it's often very convenient to have my credit cards there in case we do a spur-of-the-moment dinner after her shift, etc, so I don't have to walk all the way back to the car first. Whatever works.

Stripfighter: ya, I get very good responses from the vibrator. BTW, using the vibrator on her is definitely one of those things where you want to get verbal permission first. I always hand it to them, still in its package, so she can open it herself and know it's brand new
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I just take the cash I wish and leave the wallet locked up in my vehicle.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I don't get IDed often but I still carry a license into the building. I carry 1s/5s in one pocket and 10s/20s in the other. I only bring in whatever I would be comfortable spending that visit (meaning I like to budget my spending). I keep my phone on me as well (not to make a phone call but because I'll get bored at times during my visit)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    WRT the micro vibrator, there are about three of them in my car right now, unopened. Two more, opened but in their package, so I can tell whose they are. I usually just give it to the girl when we’re done with it, but these two didn’t want to explain it to their boyfriends.

I have a “pouch” similar to Subraman’s, except instead of mints, I have a few of those listerine strip packets. They’re not just for me. I use a Crown Royal bag; I’ve been “accused” of having a stripper purse. :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    gmd: Ya, I give it to the stripper at the end, too. They cost like $10 each on the interwebs, so it's a marginal extra cost to my typical $300 trip
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    A while back I posted a discussion about the best way to carry cash in the club. As a result, I carry $5s in my left front along with a single car key fob, $1s in my right front with a single pack of trident cinnamon, $20s in my back left, and my wallet holding $50s and $100s, an ATM card, ID, and condom in my back right. Everything I need, and I never grab the wrong bills.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    ...going to order a couple vibrators today haha
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t get the issues, you guys have with carrying your wallet, seems stupid to me. I carry my wallet it has my IDs and a few CCs, cash I keep in a separate pocket, with a clip. I never spend more than I want to drinking or not and never use a credit card ever. I refuse to leave stuff in the car it’s more likely to get stolen in the car than on my person, I have never had an issue. I personally think some of you are just paranoid.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    twentyfive: In this area, it is definitely far more likely that your car will get broken into, and your stuff stolen, than you get sticky-fingered by a stripper, or mugged on the way there. Always far safer to have your stuff on you. I don't think that's what most guys are worried about though: it's that many people don't have the self-control to be in a strip club with their credit card and ATM card, and not overspend their budget. Luckily, my Cheap bone is veinier and girthier than my Bone bone, so I don't have this issue, I can even bring in extra cash, get drunk, and still not overspend. But I don't begrudge someone with a small flaccid Cheap bone, to do what he needs to do to stay on budget.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Its not that I begrudge anybody anything, I just find this kind of infantile, if you can’t carry yourself as an adult you don’t belong in an adult environment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I have never gotten my car broken into in a strip club (knock on wood) - but I *have* been pickpocketed twice, have lost $$$ once or twice, and have lost a wallet once (got the wallet and contents back) - and have misplaced my cheap ph more than once in a SC (not to mention a dancer accidentally knocking over a beer onto my cell ph while placed on the table).

For me my belongings have been more in peril in the club vs in my car.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I have a separate wallet and phone for strip club activities.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if i had a brightly colored reflective wallet maybe I would have not lost the $400 from my pocket during a vip a half year ago.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Funny, when you're on this board long enough (for me it's a year), you see the same discussion topics cycle around. Here's my MO, giving more info than what OP inquired about:
    Front right pocket: Money clip containing 4 cards (license, credit, debit, and AAA). Bills $5 and up go in money clip.
    Front left pocket: Phone and breath mints. Phone goes in back pocket or somewhere close during dances.
    Back left pocket: condoms
    Back right pocket: whatever wad of $1s I haven't already tossed on stage.
    I do this because it's highly likely I'm going to be buzzed at some point in club and I don't wanna be fumbling around in multiple pockets to find what I'm looking for.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Yes, between wallet, phone, keys, cash and sometimes more cash (small bills take up space and singles even more so), all of my pants pockets are definitely occupied at the SC.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Here is how they can pick your pocket. Reprinted:

Getting my pockets picked
    September 6, 2015
    MARCH 20, 2016
    It happened to me twice at Follies by the same dancer. Her name is Angie and she is a petite Puerto Rican. The first time it happened I didn't know which dancer had done it. I was missing $50 in 5's & 10's from my left front pocket. I knew it had to have been 1 of 4 dancers. I suspected Angie and told management about it and asked if they had any other reports on her and they said no.

The second time was a few weeks later and this time I knew it was her because the $30 in my left front pocket was there before I started the first of 2 table dances with her. Half way through the second song, I put my hand it that pocket and the money was gone. I immediately stopped the dance and accused her of picking my pocket. She of course denied it. I paid her the $20 I owed her for 2 dances and reported it again to management telling them that I could not prove it. They believed me and told me they would make a record of it in case it happens to some one else. They also suggested that I mark my bills so that they could be identified if she ever did it again. I told then that it would never happen again with Angie. After the riot act I gave her, she would never come near me again and she hasn't.

So how could I have been conned so easily? How did she get her hand in my pocket without me knowing it? I was telling a long time favorite about it and she explained how it was done. Angie never got her hand in my pocket. Instead she would rub my leg and my dick too. Little by little she would push the money upwards to the top of my pocket. Once the money was slightly exposed, she could then easily pull it out and hide it in her shoe. In the event that the money fell all of the way out and onto the floor, she could easily reach down and pick it up with out me noticing. Pretty slick.

I have not changed how I carry my money at Follies. One bad apple in 5 years isn't worth it but it is something to watch out for at any club.

BTW She is still working there. Maybe she learned her lesson but she doesn't ever ask me for dances.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    "twentyfive: In this area, it is definitely far more likely that your car will get broken into, and your stuff stolen, than you get sticky-fingered by a stripper, or mugged on the way there. Always far safer to have your stuff on you. I don't think that's what most guys are worried about though: it's that many people don't have the self-control to be in a strip club with their credit card and ATM card, and not overspend their budget. Luckily, my Cheap bone is veinier and girthier than my Bone bone, so I don't have this issue, I can even bring in extra cash, get drunk, and still not overspend. But I don't begrudge someone with a small flaccid Cheap bone, to do what he needs to do to stay on budget."

I think that's a bit harsh. I don't carry those cards on me either when I visit a SC. Depends on your area but you're absolutely more likely to get pocketed than have your car broken into in various places
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    That attitude of "it hasn't happened to me and so I think you guys are all idiots" is a really ignorant mentality. Kind of shows how out of touch you might be
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I got my wallet lifted a few years ago on a train in Chicago on my way to the airport. Knowing that some strippers are pick-pockets, I have taken to keeping a separate wallet for clubbing, which contains everything I need. Notably, it's an oversized wallet, which makes it hard to get in and out of my back pocket. It's a little bit of a hassle for me when I reach for it or put it back, but it's a sure bet that no stripper will get it out of my pocket without my knowing.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session softens them up. Then you invite her to the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down.

Buying dances is for chumps.

SJG

Arnold Schönberg: Pélleas und Melisande op.5 (1903)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2SvMeye…

Support Single Moms
    http://images10.newegg.com/ProductImage/…
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Subraman: There’s a chain store called “Cirillas” here in Louisville. There’s two or three stores, and at least two of them are within minutes of nearby strip clubs. They have simple bullets for between about $5 and $10.

Makes it easy to replenish my supply without having to remember to reorder; it can be an impulse buy. :)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat, do you know if Angie used to work in Greenville, SC? She might have danced for me a few times.
    Possibly they same one who took some ones out of my pocket too. Should have written her name down to remember it. I did t think my memory was so awful after several years.

I usually only put ones in my pockets, easy to tip. I take out extra cards I don't need before visiting strip clubs. I don't want to feel extra bulk when sitting down even though the wallet slips a bit to the side so I'm not directly sitting on it. I take my credit card and whatever else I want since I've never lost control over my spending to that degree. I don't need grocery store cards and all that crap in my wallet for strip club visits though. I recently cleaned out cards for everyday use in my wallet. I had about 6 extra insurance cards, a library card I never use, and extra junk I never use I was carrying around and an expired registration card for a vehicle, found a recent one and put it in there. I got a warning once after a stop. I read you can get fined for not carrying current insurance and registration. I think I might keep some of that in whatever vehicle I'm driving in the glove box instead though.

I've had my pocket picked once or twice in strip clubs, hence only singles in my pocket. Plus I think once or twice money may have fallen out and I may not have noticed. Most people in strip clubs are not honest. They will take the money and not return it. If you walk away not noticing, the window to return it is short as well if someone is honest.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    For dancers like Angie, I believe picking a pocket is really stupid for a dancer to do. She risks arrest and being charged. She could make that money and possibly a lot more just by doing a few dances. Strip clubs will fire a dancer for that crap even if she doesn't get arrested and jailed.

As far as temptation, the fact that some guys keep bigger bills in their pockets, makes it tempting to get free money. She and other dancers that successfully picked some pockets without getting caught makes it tempting to risk it. Several dancers seem to enjoy taking risks.
    As far as strip club managers, if they count dancers money they make at the end of the shift, if a dancer has several hundred extra than she should have and she's not performing Bj's etc in the club, a big red flag.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I forgot to mention dancer pick pockets might hope that strip club customers don't want to file a police report inside the club or appear in the news if police getting called gets attention. I have yet to hear of any dancers getting arrested and taken to jail for picking pockets so the dancers may think it's low risk if they aren't worried about getting fired. We could use a separate list of suspected past pick pocket dancers with pictures on here that strip club managers could post. That would probably rile the suspects though. It would get all the customers checking.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have no idea where else Angie might have worked but I think she is a lifer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In a strip-club one is more distracted whether it's the nudity and/or drinking, thus one is an easier-target to get shit stolen from them (in the middle of a dance one is focusing on the dance not that the dancer is gonna try and pick your pocket) - plus there's a lot of shitty people in strip-clubs from dancers, to staff, to custies themselves - strip-clubs are about getting all your $$$ and some strip-clubs/strippers will go beyond good-service to get your $$$ whether it's song-cutting; watered-down drinks; over-charging custies' credit-cards; to over-counting songs - i.e. one always needs to be on ROB-guard in a strip-club; doesn't mean every club or every stripper will ROB you, but it def and can/will happen.

Like many experienced SCers, I'm def cognizant of where I put/hide my $$$ so it's less-likely to get picked or even lost (falling out of my pockets due to the shorts or lounge-pants I wear which have shallow pockets).
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I'm amused how longthis discussion
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ accidentally posted...
    i didn't think this discussion would take off like it did considering so few actually have a separate strip club wallet but it seems just about everyone has a system when it comes to organizing cash and other belongings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion