tuscl

Road trip down Route 95 on the East Coast, any good places to stop?

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 8:37 PM
Taking a road trip down 95 from New England to Richmond VA.. Any good places to stop not too far from the highway? Usually stop in Philly, Cheerleaders and places near there. Wondering if anything better.

17 comments

• njcustomer
    6 years ago
    Playhouse: Burlington, NJ.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I second the playhouse recomendation. What is it you are looking for? Please review the clubs you visit on your trip
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    In the Baltimore area, Gentlemens Gold Club is probably your best best for a basic break, esp during daylight hours. Generally attractive dancers. Good mileage, but don’t expect extras. Located at the interchange of Interstate 895 and US 40. Open noon to 2am. Plus Chaps Pit Beef shares the parking lot (“Meat paired with meat with a side of meat” / “Carnivor Heaven”).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    New Jersey and Providence have descent strip-club scenes. Not my area so can't make exact recommendations but in NJ Playhouse in Burlington, Go Go Rama in Laurence Harbor, and Johnny A's in Paterson, seem to get a good # of reviews - not sure the best clubs in Providence at the moment (if you click on the city name you can sort the clubs by different criteria, often the clubs w/ the most reviews are the better ones).
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I'm pleasantly surprised somebody asked this so I can grab some pointers on the NJ SCs. If you're looking for one right in Philadelphia, you could check out Club Risque or Delilahs. Cheerleaders is a good SC but it feels very hit or miss
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Club Risque is a great SC and my visits have all been consistent. Delilahs is very good but a bit pretentious. Best looking dancers in Philadelphia, though
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Are you looking for eye-candy or just for a sure bet with something that has a vagina? If you want eye-candy, I second the recommendations of Gogo Rama in Laurence Harbor, NJ, and Delilah's in Philly. The girls are very hot at both of these places but they mostly act like they've never seen a cock before. I'm told that some of them will open up if you become a regular and invite them to OTC, but if you're on a road trip you won't have time for that shit. On the other hand, if you want a sure thing, I recommend the following: 1) The Ballpark Tavern in Levittown, PA. Bring an oxygen tank if cigarette smoke bothers you. In terms of appearance, the girls are a mixed bag. 2) The Carnival Bookstore in Brooklawn, NJ. Not really a strip club. It's more like a whore house with no beds. You have to see it to believe it. Most of the white girls are hot but the WOCs and Latinas vary significantly in hottness. 3) Club XXXV in Sayreville, NJ. This place is not exactly a sure thing, more like 50-50. If you approach more than 2 dancers during a single visit, I'd say it's pretty good odds that you'll get your dick wet, but you really need to read the reviews for this place if you want more accuracy. Day shifts and weekdays are much more fruitful than weekend nights. 4) And of course, my favorite, the famous Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, NJ. I haven't been there in a little while, but if you visit during a good shift you won't want to leave. Also, if you're into Latinas, this place kinda went overboard with its Brazilian quota. It's roughly 50% Brazilian. Sadly, many of the dancers are older. But you know, all cats are gray in the dark, right? Enjoy yourself.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    For cheap, hardcore sex Pleasant moments in Bridgeport CT is close to the highway. For a great club, with a fantastic dayshift, Club Desire in Providence, since 95 is within 50 feet.
  • big johnson
    6 years ago
    Bishop's Corner in Bridgeport CT
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I enjoy Johnny A’s in Paterson, NJ. It’s quite close to Rt 80. It isn’t far from Rt 95 either. I enjoy a variety of dancers - and extras too - and the pricing is reasonable.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    1 - Delilahs at Philly - topless dances - good looking hot girls - no privacy in couch room - within half mile from 95 2 - Club Risque on Delaware Philly topless dances - little lower in quality than Delilahs girls - privacy in couch room - within half mile from 95 3 - Cheerleaders Philly - topless depending on the girl - Average looking girls with couple attractive girls thrown in - privacy in couch room - within half mile from 95 4 - Gentlemans Gold Club - bikini dances- hot and nice girls - no privacy in couch room - within half mile from 95
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    4th one is in Baltimore
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I think dancer quality at Cheerleaders is above average but nowhere close to Delilah's and Club Risque
  • markwillwalkthanks
    6 years ago
    In the past I have been to Cheerleaders, Club Risque on the Deleware, Delilahs and Oasis and Atlantic. Will give a brief rundown of each... Cheerleaders- This seems to be the most consistent in quality and the one I keep returning to. I never had an amazing experience here but I have had consistently better experiences here than anywhere else. Nice variety of attractive girls, easy to approach dancers to get a dance, nice layout. Couch room is nice and private. Club Risque on Deleware- Nice layout. Lower quality Never really found a dancer I was attracted to. Usually leave disappointed or as if I've wasted my time Delilahs- Overwhelming. I found a table to sit, it was pretty far from the stage, it was crowded. None of the dancers on the floor walking around made eye contact and seemed aloof. When I came here I did not have much time to spend but despite the attractive dancers, the layout and the prospect of meeting a stripper for a LD seemed remote unless I spent time as a regular. Really don't have any desire to return. Oasis - Not many dancers when I went. I was also ripped off here and will NEVER return. AA Dancer charged me for extra dances. I didn't bother disputing it but will never be back. I really don't understand the logic of this.... you might scam a few dollars out of someone but chances are you will NEVER see a dime from them, they will never return and they will likely tell others to avoid your club. Atlantic- Almost all black women here. Stripper kissed me here though so I did not expect that. I didn't think that ever happened in strip clubs before then. Really no desire to return though as I like a mix of different types of women. I also went to that place in NJ , the Playhouse... maybe I went on a bad night.. I didn't see anyone all that attractive and just left. The other options along 95 are Baltimore and Washington. I don't really have a desire to go the "Block" in Baltimore or really drive into Baltimore if it can be helped. Washington DC, from the reviews... seems kinda lame It's is sad that along a major highway down the east coast there are so few options.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    ^ Delilah's layout makes it so it's more of an eye candy thing and for patron's to scout out dancers. It'll be hard to get attention, unless you sit up close or walk up to the dancer
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    ^ Delilah's layout makes it so it's more of an eye candy thing and for patron's to scout out dancers. It'll be hard to get attention, unless you sit up close or walk up to the dancer
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... It's is sad that along a major highway down the east coast there are so few options ..." Good strip-club areas are more the exception than the norm these days - many cities these days see them as eyesores and bad-for-business/quality-of-life and actively try to shut them down or make them not fun so folks won't visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion