tuscl

Switching up lap dances for a better experience

Kingp10
Illinois
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 9:06 PM
I have reached a point in my strip club life where I want the dancers that don't do FS to have scented oil rubbed all over her body twerking on me continuously and then jerking me off I don't know if that can ever be done in a CR room but I will bring oil to make things happen. Can anybody relate? And what are some suggestions for upgrading your lap dance experience in a non-extra club.

9 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    >And what are some suggestions for upgrading your lap dance experience in a non-extra club. See the same girl multiple times.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    ^^^ how did that upgrade your experience?
  • EzilyConfuzd
    6 years ago
    Think you will have to find an OTC girl for a scented oil dance. Really hard for a dancer to get back to her job on stage after being rubbed down with scented oil.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    1. Find dancer. 2. Ask dancer: "Are you willing to do this thing I like?" 3. If 'yes', negotiate specifics. If 'no', find another dancer and repeat.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If the OP is as experienced a Clubber as he appears to imply - then he should realize the act he describes is better suited for OTC. I don’t think the itc facilities (at most clubs) provide a venue for scented oil dances. The scented oil could also be an issue for the dancer after finishing with a customer. If I want more kink - than what is reasonable to expect in the confines of a strip club - I will pursue OTC activities. It’s not a complicated - or difficult - issue.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Some sensual massage girls do what you are talking about and it would seem to make more sense to just go that route rather than try to make that happen in a strip club.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I'll take a stab at this. It's going to require a mental shift at the very least. If you insist on hard extras or FS ITC, there are literally only 3-4 places about an hour away from you (Chicago) and that is no sure thing as not every girl does them. And "Chicago" prices are you know, as much as double or more than some other regions. So that might in itself be a non-starter. If you want to drive all the way to Rockford, there are a couple lingerie modeling shops (limited selection and not all that high quality, older women, mostly white) which are basically low cost brothels (around 50-75 for use of the room for half an hour to hour and about 60-100+ for various acts). Haven't tried them myself, because I'm quite picky and they have some convoluted process in trying to weed out LE as well as being quite a drive away. Back to the mental shift. Forget the scented oil. Lot of clubs don't have showers or suitable amenities for cleaning girls off after all that oil is on their bodies. You might love the idea, but many other PLs want nothing to do with a greasy dancer and the dancers themselves are unlikely to be keen on that. Find a day shift at one of the few remaining VHM/UHM clubs. Spend some time at the bar or corner table with a regular girl and do that thing that SirLapdancealot does with his ATF where he spoons and grinds his dick between his girl's butt cheeks for half an hour or longer before going to the back and exploding in an LDK. Although you might actually be able to get a HJ, over or even under the pants at some places. Might not be able to take it out though. Don't jizz all over the floor and furniture though, be considerate now.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Ishmael’s system pretty much says it all.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session, then you invite her to the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion