tuscl

Married Guy Roll Call

So...keeping it simple. How many years were you married before you had sex with anyone else? ( I do include a BJ in this question).

For me its 18 years of dedication. You are next....

15 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Already there was a discussion few months back
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    By including BJ's I admit that I had sex before I was married because Massachusetts doesn't allow 13 year olds to marry.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Only about 6 years
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    About 10 years. I was in a club in the afternoon that wasn't real busy. We were very secluded and the girl was a little tipsy. She got turned on during our dances. She didn't ask, she just pulled him out, sat on top of me and starting riding. I felt really guilty for a while.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    14 years and still faithful. .. get back to me NEXT year.

I’ve come to conclusion that only religious people and guys with no options stay faithful. Since neither applies to me, that just means I’ve been stupid.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    According to Chris Rock > A man is as faithful as his options<
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve been faithful for my entire marriage.

I might have made it a year without having sex with someone besides my wife, I don’t remember. That was...a while ago.

Those two statements are not mutually exclusive.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Like 6 months.

I know, pathetic.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ many would say we are the pathetic ones.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @25, I meant to write unattractive and/or undesirable to most women but instead I wrote options. But, yeah.

The sappy sweet part was I actually thought I was working to reverse the disintegration of the family or reverse the downfall of western society. No, just stupid.

@shailynn, you and @rickdugan are my heroes. Why did I exercise self control for so long?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @gmd, too.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I'll let you know if I ever do.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If I could just introduce a slight broadening. Many like me really tried to make the marriage work. Who did this?

I always knew that infidelity was no way forward. I never did any kind of cheating without knowing that it was a survival strategy, and that the real solution had to be either repairing the marriage or getting out.

Others find it this way?

Always also known that P4P as a single man is not a real solution either, fills a kind of need, but will not be my primary source.

Others find it this way?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion