tuscl

Sacramento nude clubs

Asstapper
California
Can anyone help me out. I’ll be staying in the Sacramento / San Fran area for a few weeks for work. I’m use to city of industry style clubs. Is there any full nude clubs that offer the same type VIPs ? I’m a fan of Asians with big fake boobs. Lol. Thanks again.

10 comments

• tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Come to Tijuana amigo!!!
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    In Sacramento area, there's the 3 Rancho Cordova clubs that are worthy and the 1 Sacramento club that is not. You can get good gropage in Rancho - my understanding is there's not COI-level mileage in the Rancho clubs but I don't know for sure. For the Rancho clubs, read tahoecruz's reviews.
    Also not an authority on SF's high mileage clubs, but based on reviews here the high mileage and extras SF clubs are Little Darlings, Mitchell Brothers and Crazy Horse but you will not get the lower COI pricing you're used to in those SF clubs. Consensus here is to avoid New Century as an ROB den.
    You'll get more Asians in SF than you will in Rancho but I haven't seen a high quantity of big fake boob Asians in SF.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Asstapper, I'm sure you know that in CA there is no way to have nudity with alcohol. Not in a retail establishment.

People who find the local strip club scene unacceptable, turn instead to SF's outstanding AMPs.

SJG
  • Asstapper
    6 years ago
    Thanks Decline to state, that helps big time.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Asstapper you're not gonna see the kind of action for the same price that you get in COI. That's why we (or at least I) make the pilgrimage to Socal at least once a year. You guys are spoiled down there. After experiencing those clubs no place in NorCal compares.

You can get cheap action at nude dives like Little Darlings or Garden of Eden but the girls will be nowhere near as fine as the COI honeys. Deja Vu Centerfolds, Mitchell Bros, and Crazy Horse have beautiful women but those prices are plain dumb. For their quoted FS prices you could go arriba six times in TJ. Rancho Cordova has some great contact clubs but extras don't seem to be available per the reviews. Ive only been to one Rancho club (just last weekend). It was Gold Club Centerfolds and they don't have any one on one VIP rooms like the COI clubs have so no real extras happening.
  • Asstapper
    6 years ago
    Thanks TFP I had no idea that we were that spoiled down here in so cal. I’m not worried about $ but I’ll be dammed if I pay $$$$$$ for the Golden Pussy club.
    Maybe one of the girls at the Rancho clubs will do OTC? Thanks again
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Now THAT is definitely possible. As a matter of fact I remember a poster, think his name was Blackkoi, who posted specifically about finding a girl in a Rancho club that he took OTC. He was so happy with the OTC that he stopped going to the club. Only thing is, I think he had built up a bit of trust with her in the club. Not sure how it would work out for you trying to pull one OTC in just one visit.
  • Asstapper
    6 years ago
    I hear ya TFP. But it won’t stop me from trying.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Hello Asstapper. There are 4 clubs in the Sacramento Area: Club Fantasy, Good Club Centerfold, Deja Vu Rancho Cordova, and Pure Gold Showgirls. Of these clubs the lowest chances for extras is Gold Club, though it typically has the prettiest white dancers. If you want Asian then my best guess would be Deja Vu Rancho Cordova, as I have seen a few Asian dancers there though none with really big fake breasts. Extras are available, though not with all the dancers. I have seen leftover wrappers in the back a couple of times before. OTC is a possibility as well, though some time building up trust may be needed.

I second checking out tahoecruz’s reviews. Also, Pure Gold Showgirls may be worth visiting once as I have heard from one poster that it is literally Paradise, but they might be biased.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    EchoPapa if you are referring to mdb2203's reviews of Pure Gold, then yes, they are absolutely biased. TahoeCruz's reviews of those area clubs are indeed the best. Plus you can check out other reviews of Pure Gold Centerfolds to get a more neutral opinion of the place.

Good luck with the OTC!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion