tuscl

When strippers and barmaids lie about being older

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Sure, if someone is underage, they would lie about being at least minimally qualified for age-related work. In this case, I am referring to a barmaid at Looker's who wanted me to believe that she was 41. Of course, every possibility exists that she was telling the truth. However, she had perfect porcelain skin (with that golden Latina skin color), perfect teeth, gorgeous hair, etc. etc. The only conceivable physical trait that would indicate she was a 41-yr old woman with at least one college-aged child was that her ass was not entirely high and pert, but absolutely nothing I would turn down if offered.

I left yesterday giving 50/50 odds that she was actually 41 with a kid or two. But why would a woman lie about that?

12 comments

• impala
    6 years ago
    She was trying to convince you she was experienced
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Give me her number, she could be a member of my A-Team since you probably prefer to take it in the ass.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    So that you wouldn't know how young she was when she had kids.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d enjoy the view. I’d also get her into VIP to enjoy more of her body.

I wouldn’t worry about whether she’s telling the truth. It can be deceiving in the club lighting to get a good idea of a girls age.

If you got a good look at her in the harsh light of day - that’s the true test.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    That’s not something women tend to lie ab, especially in that age range. I can see a girl saying she’s 29, but 41 is way older than most of us want to be. I get accused of lying ab being older, and I’m like “why the hell would I do that!?”
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She was probably trying to get rid of a little boy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Is there some odd logic at work? The dancer makes claims of having several kids (more mouths to feed) and of being older (in her waning days of stripperdom) in order to appear to need more money? Possibly playing on a pl’s sense of sympathy?

It’s an odd tactic - but strip club logic can be odd...
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    It was a barmaid, like a barkeeper with tits. Is barmaid sexist, like stewardess? Anyways, she wasn't a stripper, although I would have gotten a dance from her before any of the dancers that were working. Thinking back on it, it was only yesterday, she was also hinting that she had cheated on her on-again off-again boyfriend of ten years and felt guilty but had a blast at the same time.

It's probably not worth the effort to try and sift through strippershit from a barmaid. I'm crazy enough as it is.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I've had older strippers brag about how long they've been dancing, usually right before they claim to know much better how to please because of experience. Usually something like "I've been doing this for 15 years, you wanted get a dance from a girl who doesn't know what she's doing, or someone who's experience?"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Barmaid? We're you at Ye Olde Titty Bar?

I know that the default is to assume a lie, but it's possible that she was being truthful and bragging.

I care more about appearance than age. I've had great fun with dancers in their 40s who looked fantastic for any age, while I've turned away dancers in their early 20s who'd obviously been ridden hard and put away wet repeatedly.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^^ “Ye Olde Titty Bar” Hahaha!!

Yeah. Most ppl call them all bartenders.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Barmaid? Ok. She sounds like a hot barmaid.

I’m still thinking she was trying to squeeze either a bigger tip out of you - or maybe she was hinting that she needed money and otc was available to make ends meet?

Remember the old lady who lived in a shoe? She did lots of otc - as she had lots of children - and didn’t know what to do! And her baby daddies were nowhere to be found!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion