tuscl

Clubs and Lucid Dreaming

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Monday, April 30, 2018 11:03 AM
I've been reading about lucid dreaming lately, which is the idea you can get yourself into a state in your dreams where you largely control what's happening. I must be getting better at it, because the other night, I dreamt I was at a club. It was sweet. It was like a mix of Rhino in Vegas and an Aerosmith video. A maze of rooms, most with a stage and at least two or three dancers, but guys getting lappers (and other services) in all the chairs and tables around. Had a dark, black leather kind of theme. Not S&M or heavy metal, classy, but definitely dark. Lots of leggy blondes and brunettes. One room just had lappers and was a little like a dungeon with girls on both sides of a tunnel giving dances on benches. Like I say, it was like a music video. Lots of long legs in the air and big dance moves. All the girls were hot, but there was one short, flirty-eyed, busty one I saw who I was trying to find again but couldn't, which is why I was walking around. It was a long dream and I didn't want to wake up, but eventually my eyelids failed to cooperate and I was staring at my bedroom window. Can I write a review about a club I dreamt about? I don't remember the name, location or cover charge, but I'm definitely going to try to go back.

8 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    wut?
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    (That last part about writing a review was in jest, for those of you with no sense of humor.)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    :) SJG
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I think you fell asleep with Game of Thrones on.
  • madgracy
    6 years ago
    Tinder is ok but there are also alternatives: [view link] Basically, all hookup apps work nice and on the same principle: you just turn it on and app find potential sex partners near you, I tried few of those apps and all are ok...
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm good at lucid dreaming but I have so many girls giving me Bj's in my dreams that I have to work the lucid dreaming in between Bj's. Hmmm, wonder if that is why I keep waking at attention? On the other hand if dreams are journeys to a parallel dimension, some girls must be attached to me. I can actually create people etc in my lucid dreams if I want to. Some of my regular dreams are messed up. I dreamed I walked into a strip club and sat down and a hot dancer walked up and asked when I wanted a BJ. I was surprised it was ok. Then she pointed to a posted sign. I had to get some BJ's. Cheaper than lap dances too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I used to drop acid - and those dreams were fucking intense! But they weren’t lucid at all! It would have scared the shit out of me - if I hit a strip club on acid. A club with throbbing strobe lighting - could really fuck with an acid trip.
  • madgracy
    6 years ago
    Interesting experience, thanks for sharing Cashman1234...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion