tuscl

Happy and relaxed?

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 10:22 AM
I often read reviews where the reviewer says "I left happy" or some such bullshit. But then I suspect based on the reputation of the club this douche is not getting "happy", as in he's not getting a happy ending unless he's a youngster who just LDK'ed in 2 songs. So fellows, can we all agree here that saying "I left happy" or "I left fully relaxed" is code for she blew me, or gave me a handy? Or not. Fuck it. I guess I don't really care since I only take about ten percent of what I read on here, or anywhere else on the internet as fact.

19 comments

• Longball300
    6 years ago
    Geez, I guess somebody is a little testy today....
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I left happy means I left happy to me. Doesn't mean I got off. For that matter, getting a BJ or FS doesn't always mean I got off either. If I LDK'd, I'd be anything but happy. So, no, I can't agree.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I take "left happy/relaxed" as mainly the PL having busted a nut. IMO in today's FOSTA environment, probably best to not be too-explicit in one's reviews/comments.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Its the opposite of "...I left with blue balls and was pissed".
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    @ Longball, haha, yeah I guess I sounded a little chippy. Sorry. I've always taken it the Way Papi_Chulo does, so this morning when I read a review where the dude said after 2 $40 dances with limited touching, he "left happy". I thought, if I had just had just paid $80 for 2 limited touching dances I'd be anything but "happy".
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    It's subjective. They had a good time and got what they were looking for at a reasonable cost. For me, that would be busting a nut, but I've got to imagine that for others (whether it be personal preference or due to regional limitations of extras) that's not every reviewers viewpoint.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I would think it would at least mean busting a nut. You never really know. It could just mean they felt they got their money's worth or it was a worthwhile visit.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m with Papi, “happy” to mean means a guy shot a load. How he achieved that may have to be read between the lines. Shit, for all we know the reviewer could of gotten a hand job by the bathroom troll.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I'm unable to cum in my pants from friction...if I say I left happy and relaxed it means just that...Now if she comes OTC with me, then little me is going to be very very happy from some tight stripper FS. Honestly having a sexy hot dancer touch me and give me attention makes me very happy and extremely relaxed....Yes I'll get a boner hard as fuck, but for sure I'm going home feeling good.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Is it OK to say " I left Follies today without blue balls?"
  • Gmoney24
    6 years ago
    Can I leave happy after a hate fuck?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I have always understood “left happy” to mean “she made me cum.”
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ That's how I also perceive it but just because someone said it doesn't mean that he sees it the same way.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with the consensus - as i thought it meant that the customer came during his visit. It’s seemingly more important now to exercise discretion when speaking about club experiences.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Since most everything posted here is a work of pure fiction embellished by testosterone laden PLs who spend way too much of their money on dancers........ I concur that happy = completion regardless of how said task was accumplished. That being said, it could also solely reside in the mind of the author; If you believe it, then it is true.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I always thought the happy was subjective but there can be no double entendre’ about the relaxed ! ;)
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    I use the term to mean I came while in the club. Sometimes it's in our interest to keep things somewhat cloudy for LE.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    As codes go, it's far from complex.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I always figured it was 50/50. 50% what shailynn wrote. And 50% of the guys why don't want to admit that they spent $$ for blue balls / teasing / no_sex and just want to save face or protect their egos by posting something intentionally ambiguous.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion