tuscl

Dancer chats while doing LD

loper
just looking for a little human contact along the way
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 11:34 AM
I love chatting with dancers over drinks before or after getting physical, but if there's one thing that drives me nuts is when a dancer starts chatting about their life or asking about yours during a session. Dirty talk is great, girls, but save the chitchat for the appropriate time. I assume that to a dancer giving a LD is akin to a barber cutting hair, so talk seems appropriate to them, but it sure does kill the mood for me. Anyone have a similar experience? Worse is dancer chatting with other dancers.

27 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Some discussion doesn’t bother me and is kinda nice but if things progress and grow more intimate the conversation has to transition to the beauty of her body and what I want to do with her. I don’t like a dance where the girl is completely silent through the whole thing. That gives the impression that she is dinterested.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yeah. It depends on the topic of the conversation and yes total silence is boring.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I guess that asking me what I do for a living while I'm fully excited with my hand on her pussy is a mood killer for me. Just lie and tell me how much hot you are getting, or some such.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I kind of like it then they talk dirty to me while they are grinding away.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I'm not a fan of chit chat while getting dances either. Dirty talk is a nice bonus, but silence seems to be the norm lately.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Mine have a lot of trouble talking while LD due to my tongue in their mouth...they usually talk during the time I buy them drinks...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Like others, dirty-talk is alright but if it comes across as too-fake I kinda find it distracting and rather do w/o it. I don't mind total silence and often prefer it if she's letting her body and actions do the talking.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I absolutely love idle chit chat in a lap dance. I’m not trying to get off, and I’m not trying to get *her* off. I’m not even really trying to turn her on, or at least that’s not my primary goal. What I’m there for is to determine whether or not I want to spring for a half hour VIP. That’s a combination of her willingness to let me cum in her mouth, and how interesting she is to talk to. Idle conversation leading up to the question let’s me do both. After all, after the blow job, we still need something to do for the *other* twenty eight and a half minutes.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG doesn’t have a problem with this - as cloroform keeps the chit chat to a minimum... I had a dancer ask what I did for a living - after I told her - she started talking about her college major - and how closely her degree was to my line of work. It was a boner killing discussion!
  • K
    6 years ago
    There are too many dancers that need to be told to shut and grind. Several have told me they do it because most guys like it. I wonder if most guys like it or lack the balls to tell her what he really wants
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    If they can dance and talk simultaneously thats great. Its only an issue when they stop "dancing"(grinding) to have a conversation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There have been some times when a dancer and I have been talking for a bit then we start a dance and it seems she found the pre-dance convo interesting enough that she wants to continue during the dance - thus at times I've had to tell a dancer that I don't like to talk while getting dances and if she wants we can talk afterwards - they immediately get-it and we start w/ the grinding-and-groping
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To me talking gibberish during a dance is analogous to being in bed w/ a woman having sex and her talking about a sale at JC Penny
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session. Only when it is time for our own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room. SJG
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    [view link] Been discussed several months ago by yours truly. Annoys the hell out of me and many a hustler or ROB will do that to make the time go by quicker and run up the dance count while putting out little in mileage.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session, before any booths or back rooms are considered. Buying dances is a chump's game. SJG
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    What chessmaster said. My sense is when girl stops dancing to have a conversation she's taking the easy way out and would rather earn same rate talking than dancing and is determining whether PL is a sucker or she has other PL sucker customers who either like it or tolerate it.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    It depends on the situation to me. Some days a dance is the end of my desires, so I don't mind complete silence if I'm having fun feeling her up. Similarly, I can tolerate some conversation if it doesn't interrupt. Other days the dance is helping me decide if I want to take her in a room or ask her for OTC, in that case I want some conversation and discussion about what we're doing/gonna do. I will agree though, if the dancing stops and she's just sitting there talking to be about something I don't find interesting I get pretty annoyed pretty quick. I'll sometimes take it a step further and go ahead and get up and finish if they do that too long.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    When getting dances, I don’t want there to be silence the entire time, but I don’t want there to be too much talking either. What sucks is dealing with dancers that refuse to talk before or after getting dances, which means the only time you get to talk to them is while getting dances.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Know how to handle it. Use it as a time to re-direct ;)
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Depends on several factors. One of is if I have an OTC relationship with them. Or, if it just a 10 floor dance. If it is in VIP it can get annoying.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I'll take the side that talking makes thing less awkward
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Tell her to shut up and look pretty ;)
  • LuvDaMuff1972
    6 years ago
    With me, it depends on the girl and how the LD is playing out. I don't mind if she chats as long as it's related to dance (i.e. talking dirty, stroking my ego, etc). And I don't mind silent either as long as she's not a dead fish and she gives me visual and physical cues that she's into it. For example, the other night, I had a girl grinding down on me, breathing heavily into my ear, nibbling me. The only time she'd say something was when she needed me to reposition myself. It was the best dry hump I've had since I was 16.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Front Room Makeout Session, buying dances is a chump's game. SJG
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I like a little bit of convo with and during my dances, sure. Since Ohio is technically a non touching state, it's not like she can suck or fuck me anyway. So it's not like there is much going on or much happening during a LD. As long as it's not interrupting too much of her dancing, I sort of like it, however, I'm really there for the visuals.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion