tuscl

Pros and cons of LDK?

DrunkPraetorian
Just another PL
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:08 PM
Making sure the dancer is OK with it first? Just rambling here quick, thanks. Pros - you get off, etc. any other weigh ins here? Cons - you have to leave right away after of course? Any other weigh in advice?

49 comments

• Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Pros-its cheap, 2 to 5 dances ~$60 on average Cons-Theres a nut in your pants
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "you have to leave right away after of course?" Who says?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i have done 2 nuts in 1 visit with a different hoe
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah, only amatuers HAVE to leave after the first LDK. Get yourself some better gear. After that first nut with that right pants nothing will leak through. Wipe yourself off a bit, recharge, and have at it again.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Pros: If you’re quick like LDK82 you can get your rocks off and only have to pay $25 (1 song). Where can you get a cheaper orgasm than that? No STD risk One could argue it’s technically not cheating for the married folk? Cons: Squishy underwear Dry cleaning bills Grossing out that cute stripper you’ve had a crush on
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    I haven’t tried it yet but I found I can only do it with ultra thin pants and no underwear - so there’s always a stain so I’ll have to leave I think...
    6 years ago
    Wear dark clothes, don’t get dances from dancers that would be grossed out I like to pick the dancers that think it’s a badge of honor to get me off
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Wouldn’t dark pants make it easier to spot? And is going commando ok?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As far as I have ever been able to see, the girls do not like doing that, and they do not like the guys who want that. When the girls won't engage in front room DFKing, I have found that DATYing them in the dance booth work very well. But unless you are going to be seeing girls outside, it is still lots of money being given up. Our local no touching clubs are for taking and flirting. Much more economical. SJG
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    I’ve found a couple girls who said I could do it - I made sure to get the OK first
  • jaggerish
    6 years ago
    During a couch dance with my ATF, I started to cum. I think she could sense my dick throbbing as I pushed her off my lap. She said "tisk" as if she was annoyed that the grinding stopped. She seemed to be into it too, but I was too embarrassed to cum with her. Later, we became close friends. I asked her how she felt when she made a guy cum during a couch dance? Did it disgust her or turn her on? Her reply was: "I just hope he tips me well." Then she explained there are two layers of clothing between them (his and hers) and if she got a stain on her she could just change into another outfit, and wash it out or throw it out when she got home. Another dancer, a Cindy Crawford lookalike, with legs for days and a rack that wouldn't quit, shared a story about a guy cumming. He was awestruck with her and came the moment she knelt in front of him, without any part of her body touching him. She was amazed that he came by the sight of her alone, and wished she could master his "trick"!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Is it a common courtesy to ask? I'm not looking to LDK, if it happens it happens. im not going to stop if it gets to that point
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    A stripper should know the hazards of the job. PL cumming in their pants
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    "I have found that DATYing them in the dance booth work very well" Ewwwww San Jose Guy is licking strangers dirty pussies again!!!!!!
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    I’ve found that if I say something like “better slow down or I’ll pop” they will reply with whether they are good with it or not. Either more grinding and a verbal all clear or switching positions or some other no go. One said “I don’t mind, just don’t get it on me” and proceeded to go crazy on me. And last night the girl in the CR was trying her damnedest to get me off. It’s only fair since I made her cum twice. :). And no, she didn’t put in an act. She even squirted a little the one time. Holy shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Girls like being DATYed, including SF Strippers, and they are very responsive, and the experience really effects them. They don't get that all the time. They seem to respect a man who does that instead of seeking LDK. He is showing he wants to save his load for when needed. No risk of blue balls either. And girls who have recited the "I don't kiss" advisory have demonstrably reversed themselves. But thinking of it, it was always after they got a nice DATYing. Always in P4P situations, first thing you want to do is get your girl off script. SJG Hendrix [view link] [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    He was licking - he wouldn’t stop talking - so she grabbed his head and pushed it between her legs to muffle the sound! Turns out - his rambling was good for something...
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You guys are pussies for always asking. She’s a cute young sex worker who you are paying to play with her nude body, and to stimulate your dick. If she doesn’t know that activity can lead to an orgasm then that’s her problem, not mine. But I do always tip generously if a dancer gives me an orgasm through whatever means. Except in that rare circumstance when she complains about my cum.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I concur!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Besides the cost and effiency of the LDK, the beauty of it is that it can be a completely discreet act. It can be done completely unbeknownst to the stripper, it can be understood but never discussed, and it can be done openly discussed as a specific service. As far as I'm concerned it is a private thing first. It's my business if I want to LDK or not. And if I know a dancer isn't into it I simply don't want to do business with her and will move on. Despite what SJG thinks, most strippers are fine with LDK provided she doesn't get any jizz on her. That's my best advice on this topic: keep your jizz your own biz.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I disagree, the con is that the girl has not opened up to you, and that you are unlikely to be spending the rest of the night wearing out a mattress with her. SJG
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    @lapdanceking82 do you go commando? I have no choice since I couldn’t make it work with the extra layer underneath. I just worry about the thin material of pant it could seep through
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'd be worried about going commando for the same reason as you, Drunk Praetorian. I'd worry about leakage, even in waterproof pants. I usually wear thin boxers and thin slacks. Even with two layers it's still thin enough to get an LDK from a great grind. Out of all the LDKs I've had, I've never had any leakage or stain problems. And I wear black slacks. I've left the club after two LDKs with no stain whatsoever.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Your women aren't FS worthy, aren't bed worthy? SJG
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I used to use cotton boxers and black golf slacks you have 10 seconds to tell the dancer to stop afterwards before she will get any cum on her (which you totally should do). However personally even with those I still felt worried about potential fluid issues so I got the golf rain pants as originally discovered by sirlapdancealot. The walter hagen pants from dicks sporting goods are a thin single layer and waterproof except at the seams so you are fine to let the dancer keep grinding or sit on your lap afterwards. The golf pants also look like slacks so paired with a golf shirt you won't get flagged for any dress code issues like with sweatpants. And they have no zipper, and the pockets have a hole so you can reach right inside the pants. There are a minority of dancers who are not OK with LDKing but you can always tell. I never LDK if I think the dancers is not cool with it or is a totally new baby stripper who might be ignorant. I am also opposite of sirlapdancealot that I tend to openly discuss it with any regular dancers and have even had some that wanted to feel my pants for themselves to see that they were dry after explaining that they were waterproof. With the golf rain pants the inside is lined with latex it's almost like a condom for your whole lower body. With that I tend not to feel any moisture afterwards. Maybe it is the insulating factor, I don't know. But after getting those I don't feel the need to rush out of the club afterwards.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Paul Drake so with the golf rain slacks do you go commando or still wear boxers?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I wear cotton boxers I am never a fan of commando personally.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Dammit I just can’t seem to do it unless it’s commando
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Just got back from an awesome LDK in two songs with my ATF DS. Cost me $58. She's usually in cowgirl when I LDK but tonight I busted with her in the classic 'hot dog in buns' position - reverse CG with my dick pointing up so the underside is pressing up against her pussy while also sandwiched between her ass cheeks. I had an ass cheek in each had and to make myself LDK, as she was stroking her pussy up and down my cock and popping her fine PAWG ass, I squeezed and wobbled her ass on my raging boner to set me over the edge and as I came. And without saying or acknowledging because she just knows and doesn't care what I do as long as I keep my jizz to myself, my ATF DS just stays in position and lets me play with her ass until I am spent and in afterglow mode. And if there is time before the song ends, she often gets on her knees and gives me a post cum OTP titty fuck. And it's so fucking good! And again it's just understood. The only LDK conversation that I ever had with her was the day I leaked jizz through my pants and she felt it. After we were done she said it will be a big issue if I don't fix my 'leak' and also if I do that in VIP with her she expects me to cover her $40 house fee as tip. Outside of this, she has no issues or other rules and so we just have good times and I LDK every single time I visit her. What also made the LDK so good was getting to spend about 30 min of slutty dick teasing time at the bar with her. I think the prelude to going to get dances is important in the overall LDK experience, and so the more that you can flirt and tease with a stripper beforehand, the more intense and pleasurable your LDK will be. For example tonight I played with her ass at the bar so much and got my dick so hard that I could have made myself LDK right there. And then, only after I stayed hard that way and on the edge for about three more songs, do we go get dances. And again because of all that teasing I had an awesome LDK. And I was wearing my golf rain pants and a golf shirt and my underwear was polyester stretch microfiber boxer briefs. The pants just have two thin layers of waterproof polyester, and the underwear has two even thinner layers of the stretch polyester microfiber. It is 100% leak proof.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Any dancer with over a month of experience knows the hazards of grinding/stimulating your dick. No need to ask permission, if she's grinding away she knows what can happen. If you wanna go commando, then go ahead.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^The master of the art of LDK, SLD. That's my favorite position to LDK in, the coveted RCG. Only difference is I like her leaning all the way back against me. I usually have one hand on her boob and the other somewhere on her thigh or the side of her ass. Her grinding in that position coupled with the groping is fucking heaven and always leads to an LDK. I gotta look up those polyester microfiber boxers. They might be better than my current plain cotton boxers. SLD your stories are always amazing. You seem to have the routine you love down pat and your ATF is cool with it. The civie time at the bar actually sounds like the best part. Only time I've ever had anything close would be a time in Vegas when a dancer asked me to buy her a drink. I noticed the line for the bar was super long so I agreed. The whole entire ten minute wait I stood behind her talking and grinding against her ass. The $15 drink was well worth it since 10 minutes of dances would have ran me about $60.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    So blowing a load in your pants is good because it's cheap? Woo hoo its Saturday night; lets fire up the chevy malibu and head on out to taco bell then LDK at the club. Cheap sucks.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I've never said it was just that. It's good because it still feels good while also being affordable. It certainly feels better than jacking off and getting a BBHJ. Totally worth the pleasure of the feel and I don't feel that I miss out on anything better like FS. And LDK is exactly the kind of cum I want and it's bonus that I can get it 'cheap'.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Skibum, to each his own.
  • Sven69
    6 years ago
    Sven here. I'm glad I found this website page. We do not even have such striptease clubs in my country. I hope to visit the USA soon and to experience very fine seated dances. My dream is to beautiful sex worker bj99 forcibly pleasantly squeeze out the piston. But if she did not stop bubbling man juice dripping is allowed, yes? I fear my words not good, I use the Goggle translate. Sven.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Shailynn said "One could argue it's technically not cheating for the married folk?" I don't think that's true. Not really. If you found out your wife got finger banged by some guy, and her argument was "It's not cheating if it isn't cock!", I'm pretty sure most guys here would throw down a bullshit flag on that line of reasoning. Salty.Nutz said "Is it a common courtesy to ask?" It's not all that common, but it is a courtesy. This isn't something I do, but if it got to that point, I'd at least provide a warning. But that's just me.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Several weeks ago I took a brand new 22 year old dancer to the Champagne Room. I had gone commando with very light polyester slacks. She was facing me grinding, slipped forward for DFK, reached behind her and started stroking me through my pants and I popped. She kept stroking and got my cum all over her hand and turned to me licking her fingers. She then reached in her bag for a package of wet wipes, saying she came prepared. The following week she provided BBBJCIM. I just got a text with her work schedule and she’s promised me something new and exciting.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Damn, you the man gawker....total cost ???
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Gawker it sounds like you were in an extras friendly place. In places like those I find LDKs aren't necessary. Just finish covered, in her mouth, or on her body. I prefer all those to LDKs. But in clubs where it's not cool for junior to come out and play, an LDK is usually the best experience I can get.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP LOL I have refined my LDK experience over 20+ years at all different mileage level clubs and with varying levels of strippers knowing. And I just like trading info and experiences with like minded PLs. And yeah RCG hot dog position is very nice and a can't go wrong LDK position. And when my ATF DS leans back she will turn her head to moan in my ear and lightly grind and gyrate her ass on my hard cock as my hands grab and squeeze on both of her huge all natural DDs and I am grinding and gyrating my hard cock back into her. Love that lean back RCG move for sure! Amen my LDK brother! And yeah from now my ATF DS and her backup CF both consistently providing slutty, beyond GFE, dick teasing time with me prior to any LDKs every time I see either one of them, it has become an integral part of my enjoyment at a strip club. And since I know you are a thong freak, FYI tonight my ATF DS had a simple black string thong underneath some loose and skimpy black lace panties. And at the bar she hung a bit of her ass off the edge of the barstool so that I could discreetly pull her panties down to the seat level and expose her bare ass as it hangs over the edge with just her black thong between her fine ass cheeks. It was a beautiful sight! But LMAO even more beautiful was how it felt to have the underside of my hard cock wedged between those fine and PHAT ass cheeks with only that black string thong and my four polyester layers in between. I'm a thong lover but not a freak, and wow was it heaven seeing her ass like that AND having my hard dick and balls stimulated by it at the same time. And then to top all of this off I get to play with her ass cheeks and simultaneously play with my hard dick and balls at the same time. And my hands? They go UNDER her thong waistband.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Damnit man! Black thongs are my weakness! Fuck! If only I could escape right now I'd head up to Rancho Cordova right now to test out if those clubs are LDK friendly. I envy you and all the folks who have decent clubs in your vicinity. These SF clubs man, too hit and miss. I'd love a consistent good experience close by. Rancho Cordova is somewhat close but not close enough [view link] able to.just bounce
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    out to on a whim.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    to clarify for skibum, when i say its cheap, im comparing it to the overall expenses in a SC. CR, drinks, ect...the word i should use is econmical. $60 for 10 minutes of work is a good deal for both PL and hoe in the club. $60 × 6 (for 60 minutes) =$320 per hour. her projected earnings are higher than your $275 clip. i also tip if i LDK. my average nut cost me a benji with tip whenever i LDK.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP I went to school and started work in the Bay Area. Been to many clubs and bikini bars all over it. Also I have hit three of the clubs at Rancho Cordova. And to sum it up, yes that area blows for strip clubs having also clubbed a lot in Portland, Phoenix, and Albuquerque by comparison. I feel ya, my man. So LOL sorry for sharing that black thong story. Forgot where you club. My bad.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ha it's all good man, I love the visuals from your stories. It's why I like reading reviews. The best reviewers can paint a movie with their words. Make you feel like you're the invisible bouncer in the room watching them do their thing lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP BTW Hanes X-Temp boxer briefs are also a good underwear. They are cotton/spandex. @DrunkPraetorian if you can LDK commando, you can do it with a thin pair of underwear on. And I get it too. I used to love going commando in just my golf rain pants. It feels great but there are issues that come with it and things that thin underwear can help. For example with underwear that hugs and is snug over your dick it will prevent chafing and too much friction rubbing directly on the skin. Also, underwear helps hold your dick in the same position better.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Ok thanks for the help - I’ll go buy some Thursday but I’ll try the commando tonight and see how it goes hopefully not too bad
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    I'm glad I go to a club where the girls don't mind if you have a cum wet spot. Got some HIPHJ action from my favorite dancer the other day. Once complete, she sat right in my lap on top of the wet spot she just created to make out and grope for 2 more songs. 10 minutes afterwards, I took back another dancer that I hadn't had the opportunity to dance with in 4 months. As soon as she sat on my lap, she asked "What happened here?" at finding the wet spot. I told her I just had some dances a few minutes prior. She said OK and then 4 minutes later, was peeling away my wet boxers to get to the goods for my round 2. I've given girls a courtesy heads up when sitting bar side that "It may be wet down there". Every single time, the girl will then immediately touch my crotch area to determine how wet it is and 100% of the time have said "OK" or "No Problem" and then we head back for dances. After several times of this happening, I stopped giving the girl a heads up if I know she'll perform in back. If it is a girl I never got dances from before, I'll still give a heads up bar side.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Orangepicture your club is unfortunately not the norm. The girls there aren't tripping off of LDKs because there's more action to be had anyway. That's why it's my favorite strip club thus far.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion