Strip Club Defends Racy Billboard on I-84

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, April 14, 2018 4:36 AM
One billboard outside Tolland, Connecticut [view link]

5 comments

• Pox
    6 years ago
    Total missed opportunity on the location of the Club. Should have been one more exit down the road....
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Free publicity for the club. They have had a billboard there forever and change the design every 6 months or so. Some designs have been silhouettes as the woman in the article says. But they've had girls in bikinis on it many times as well. Last of all, DesertScrub loves to post his 'club ad' bullshit on basically every review of Electric Blue, despite that he's never been there and has no clue what the club is like. Well Scrub, here it is, literally: A club ad!
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    I drove by on Sunday last weekend and the billboard was scrubbed in preparation for a new billboard installation. I guess this went up the next day. I stopped at the club either way. I plan to write up a review of my stop in the near future (maybe even this weekend).
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I've seen a regular sign near Myrtle Beach that shows a young girl with either her or a dog partially pulling down the back of her bikini or something like that just advertising regular beach stuff for years. I never heard any complaints in the news. I think they should be more deceptive, my mother thinks a place like the Masters is a very expensive steak restaurant. Should show the girls sitting near a table with some guys with a steak, lol. Then when the kid asks what is that place? The father can tell the kids, it's a really expensive steak place. If the mother was born ages ago, she might believe it too.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    The target audience already knows all what goes on there. It would be amusing to hear fathers say to the wife and kids, they have some really expensive meat there. The sign could show girls dressed up like hostesses with a guy at a table looking at a juicy steak. lol, It's be amusing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion