tuscl

Here's a tip for an attached PL.

Salty.Nutz
Deez Nutz
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:04 PM
if you go to the club and you don't like a hoe, dont let her touch you. Hoes go to the back and rub perfume on their hands, with the intent to leave that shit on you. "Dont touch me" should come out your mouth. stop being nice.

5 comments

• rossl
    6 years ago
    Nutz - sound advice. Should get ‘em laid for sure! Funny about the perfume - I used to turn down dancers just because they had OD’d on the stuff and I had social stuff planned imminently. But, at least the cheap stuff goes away in a few hours. Hate when they use the good stuff and it lingers for days! Now I just carry cologne in the car to mask afterwards.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol mamison!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @mamisan why chinky hos so stinky, stop eating that stinky garlic, your girls smell like garlic catfish. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s why I keep daty with Mamisan’s girls - they taste like one of my favorite dishes! I love crusty garlic catfish! I’m getting hungry thinking about it...
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Lucky for me my wife likes wearing the body lotion with glitter in it, so any stripper-glitter just blends with hers. Plus she doesn't mind me going to look at pretty girls :D
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion