tuscl

when was your last BJ from a stripper

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
A bit intrusive as a question, eh

But I'll play along

I don't think it was in 2018 so far. 2017 for sure. I'm certain of at least two. Same dancer, different visits. but I didn't ask for it. It just happened along with other extras. I think I can count with 2 hands how many BJs I've gotten from dancers tho my SC hobby goes back 20 yrs. Sad. I just don't typically bring it up. tho I totally should.

27 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    About two weeks ago. Haven't been in a club since then. Hope to get some more next week.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Last week. I'll be getting another this week.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I feel violated just reading your intrusive question! Lol!

It’s been a long hard two weeks since my last bj.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    2 weeks ago.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Then again, getting a blowjob or more in the VIP in the Detroit area is more common that getting just a lap dance. They'll look at you like you're out of your damn mind and some sort of creep if that's all you ask for.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Friday.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I've been offered a few times but they wanted too much money. $400-$600 most times.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    one hour ago. i need another one now.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    February of last year with my CF. It was a whopping 350 bones. :-(
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    This past weekend. $100 VIP plus $50 for her. Nice BBBJ w CIM and S.

I’d count how many of those I’ve gotten in the past year, but I don’t feel like taking my shoes off.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    georgmic

you must be one of those lucky ones whose located in an area with great prices.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Yesterday around 3pm :)

Googled her phone number she gave me, apparently she’s a “pro”
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    23 years ago, but it was free.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flag, I"m gonna call BS for both facts.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Seriously. In my youth in Miami, I had a fine Brazilian dancer offer me $25K to marry her so she could get citizenship. I enjoyed a good 4 or 5 months before she finally made me commit so I broke it off. I had a warped sense of values back then.

She found a replacement and married him a few months later.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What don't you believe about the 23 years part? That it was so long ago or that I ever got one?

I've never gone the OTC route or paid for VIP. The clubs I generally go to don't have VIPs anyway. I just enjoy enjoy the challenge of getting what I can in the confines of regular lap dances.

I donly have a story about getting a little from a lady customer at a club though.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    This past Sunday. It was very mechanical.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Two weeks ago. I will be going Fri. or Sat. and expect the same.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Last nigh, she made me dinner too. I did have to buy the groceries though. I'm expecting another one in a few hours when she wakes up, but this time I'll probably have to make breakfast.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - I believe you - and after your explanation (regarding going to clubs without vips) - it makes sense.

Your story about getting some from a female customer sounds interesting. That’s a twist on clubbing I wouldn’t expect!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hey Flag, I fucked a female customer in her ass about 12 years ago. We flirted at a strip club, bar side. She must have known horny guys like us go to get worked up and need that release.

After coming on her ass and without using any lube, she was sore and got little to no satisfaction. She turns to me as I said “I need to leave”, tells me that I owe her some money. I responded that I was broke and had no money. I did hear her slam the door behind me as I quickly walked out. Lol!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL.

If that's true it's a hell of a lot further than what I got.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wow Meat! That’s a crazy story! Did you ass fuck her in the club?
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    My last visit to a club - Sat. She’s a keeper, too - thicker, but sexy face that made eye contact thruout and swallowed with a lip-lick and a “Yum!” Had a good run going the last year + of 2/wk average, bj and/or fs. Thanks to the tips and coaching from this site’s veterans (shout-out to DesertScrub).
    And, of course the willing young things that complied. Especially last & first weeks of the month...
    Of course, now I’m a bit poorer, as well as balder and 4 inches shorter from the testosterone draining! LOL
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hey Cashman, no it was at her house. She lived a mile away from the club, and it’s likely I wasnt the first one she did that with.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Meat72 - that’s great! That explains her slamming the door as you made your way out. I was wondering if you were referring to her slamming a car door.

Not a bad way to pickup a few bucks - snagging horny pl’s after they get worked up at the club. Maybe she’s installed a revolving door at her place now...
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings: Mostly. There’s some GPS around, but for the most part, reasonable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion