Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Elizabeth Fucking Hurley

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Pretty damn good for 52.

Damn I love MILFs

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

MILF

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wow! She looks incredible! Her Instagram has lots of sexy photos. I’m guessing she works hard to stay in shape - and she’s possibly genetically gifted - wow! Her body is amazing!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Damn good for any age.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

What was High Grant thinking?

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Hugh Grant - Damn spell check

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

That schoolgirl scene in Bedazzled ranks as one of the hottest scenes ever.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Her beauty at 52 seriously reminds me of my ATF.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I really liked the scene in Wierd Science.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Hot regardless of age. Nice to see her looking so good.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Thanks Shailynn. Nice photo. I've been in lust with her for a couple of decades now.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Weird Science? I’m guessing you’re throwing in sarcasm but it’s hard to tell with you since you maybe having a senior moment! Lol

That was Kelly Lebrock. Unfortunately she hasn’t aged as well.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Yeah, I was just mentioning that I like that scene.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^you also spelled weird incorrectly, but who's counting.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ We are probably talking about different movies. I'm referring to a little known Indie film called "Wierd Science" that also featured Kelly LeBrock. It's not even listed on imdb.com.
Best scene I think I've ever seen.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

absolute beauty. The kind of woman you’d like to marry and spend a lifetime with. Huge Grant blew it.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Huge Grant. LOL

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Some peeple just can't spell.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No offense GoldmongerATL - but your reference to High Grant made me lol! That was funny.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Anytime, anyplace, Liz can do me.

W
wallanon
•

Two words: Batshit Crazy

To be that age and that hot and alone...

But if you want another explanation... thesun.co.uk

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

^^Holy fucking shit. I always knew this woman was hot, but looking at those pics, she's off the fucking charts!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Which one is Liz? :D

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I still think there must have been something wrong in her relationship with Hugh Grant - when he went and got a street whore when they were together.

Not that there’s anything wrong with picking up street whores...

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

^^There is when you’re with Elizabeth Hurley. Why would you need anything else. Clearly, Huge Grant had issues. And the hooker he hooked up with was, well, not easy on the eyes.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Also, when you’re a movie star, why risk picking up street hookers? Just go to a bar or a strip club and you’re all set.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

JAprufrock - I completely agree with you. Liz Hurley has aged very well. However, she was incredibly hot when she was with Hugh Grant.

Back when Hugh was caught with that odd looking whore - I thought he may have liked guys - and maybe the relationship was more for his career.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement